part 2 | jack avery

-sandra's p.o.v-

"WHAT?!" Lauren asked. "Why?"

"The boys...they just tweeted that they had to cancel the tour, for reasons that they can't release to us." I explained. "this is ridiculous!" 

"why is this happening?" she sighed.

"What is happening girls?" my mom asked. 

"the boys cancelled the tour!" I answered. "I can not believe this!" 

"do you get your money back?" Lauren's mom asked.

"we don't know, but we will find out!" Lauren replied. 

----

My mom and Lauren's mom let Lauren stay the weekend at my house so we can find out everything about the tour and if the boys are okay.

"Dude, I am so pissed." Lauren explained. 

"I know me too, I was so looking forward to meeting Kara, Skylar and Nataly (Natalie)!" I told her.

"this is so unfair!" Lauren whined. "we need to have a spa day so I can calm down."

"true." I replied. "Why don't we take a walk?"

"yeah, I guess that will help a little." she said. 

We both grabbed our phones, I told my mom where we were going. Then, we headed outside to walk around the block.  We were just listening to the boys' new E.P 'Why Don't We Just', and we were singing along with it. 

"WHY DON'T WE JUST LOVE!" Lauren and I screamed. 

"Excuse me?" we heard someone say, we turned our heads to the left and saw a guy in the park area of our neighborhood. We walked over to him and as we got closer my heart raced faster. 

"can we help you?" Lauren asked. I don't think she realizes who we are talking to.

"Oh my God...you are Jack Avery." I said, Lauren gasped.

"Yeah, I am. But would you ladies mind helping me look for my contact? I think I dropped it somewhere over there." He said, pointing near the swing set. Lauren and I smiled at each other and walked over there.

"Thank you ladies, for helping me." He said.

"No need to thank us, we are just so excited to meet you!" Lauren said, looking around.

"Yeah, this is like the best day ever!" I said. "I am just upset that you guys cancelled the tour."

"Yeah, so am I." Jack replied.

"Why did you guys cancel it?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry for this." Jack said, but before I could say anything I saw Lauren fall, and then my vision went black.

~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER:
THIS IS A CLIFF HANGER AND I APOLOGIZE, just let me know what you think about it so far in the comments below. ALSO don't forget to follow my wdw instagram/twitter account @ blessinavery <3