Chapter 1 - 16 years ago

-Lennox Family Farmhouse, 16 years ago-

        Sarah and Will Lennox were arguing again, while Annabelle was outside playing with her baby sister Clarissa. They didn't want the kids to see or hear them fighting.

        Ironhide was watching over the two, making sure they didn't hear or see the fighting going on inside the house. He was very protective of the two human children of his charge.

        "I can't handle it anymore, Will! Either it's me and the kids or Ironhide, you can't have both." she tells her husband, glaring daggers at him as she does.

        The breath hitched in Will's throat at what she had said, his eyes wide with shock. She was going to make him choose?! "You know I can't choose!" he yells at her.

        Sarah glares at the man, taking papers out of the desk drawer and shoving them into his hands. They were divorce papers, she had gotten them but hoped she didn't have to bring them out on him. She had hoped he would choose her and the kids.

        Will looks between her and the papers with shock, since she had already signed the papers. He had had enough, if she wanted a divorce then fine! He grabbed a pen and scribbled his name down as well.

        That was it, they were officially over. "I'm taking both of the kids,  they will be put in too much danger if I leave either of them with you." she says, walking out of the house.

        That was the day the Lennox family farmhouse went from having five residents (Ironhide included) to just have two. That was the day Will lost his wife and his two daughters.

        He still had Ironhide and Epps though, they would sick by him until the end. They had bled energon and blood together, they had lost comrades together over the years of being guardian and charge together.

        Years later he realized his love for Ironhide and together, they bonded. Will ages slower now because of the bond. All because of Ironhide and the love they shared for each other.