Ch. 2 Runaway Troubles

Start from the beginning

*10 minutes later*
There was a knock on door. And Jacob got up and opened it.

Jacob

I got up to open the door. As I was opening it I saw a beautiful girl. I read her name tag and it read Briann. "Hey it will be $14.85" she said and handed me the pizza."Hey cutie" I said and winked at her "$14.85." She said still waiting. "Yeah, hold up cutie" I when and grabbed my wallet and grabbed $20. Then I grabbed a pen and wrote my phone number down. I walked back to the door and handed it yo her. "Here you go cutie, keep the change. Call me baby girl." I winked and stood there. "Yeah I don't think so. Thanks. Bye." She walked off and got in the elevator. Well that did not go how I expected. I walked back and saw Gabby on here phone. "Pizzas here." I said kind of embarrassed. "Okay, I'll be a minute." She said. I walked behind her and saw her phone. She was stalking Mark! She was looking at his pictures. But I didn't want to say anything so I started eating. "Haha hows the food" Gabby asked. "Good" she sat down next to me and started eating. My phone rang and I aswerd

Marcus🤘🔥Is Calling
The convo

M= Mark J= Jacob
M: Yo whats up Jacob
J: Hey Mark, Im just here eating pizza with a friend. What about you?
M: Cool bro, hey so what hotel you at? I was thinking we could hang.
J: Yeah sure bro we at the "Carlton Hills Hotel"
M: Lit see you in a bit
J: Okay see you here then
M: Okay bye Sartorius
J: Bye Thomas
The call ended

"Who was that?" Asked Gabby. "Oh that was Mark." I said. "Mark Thomas?" She asked while blushing a little. "Yeah. Thats him, you know him? He is going to come over in a bit." I said. "Okay. Lit" She said laughing a little. I think she likes Mark haha. I mean you can tell she was like staking him.

Gabby

   So Mark is coming over today. Im super exited to meet him. I have been a fan for a long time and I think he is pretty cute. When I saw Jacob I got super happy, because he is one of my favorite musers. I may sound weird but I hope Mark likes me. No one likes me I get bullied at school, and my stepfather hits me, and to top it all of my best friend killed herself. So I guess you can say my lifes pretty fucked up. As I was sitting there someone knocked on the door. Mark!!! I thought and I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Jacob opend the door and as I was walking out of the bathroom Mark ran into me. "Hey, Sorry" I said. "Hey there, its okay don't worry its my fault." He smiled and held me up so I didn't fall. My heart started beating super fast. I heard Jacob say "Yo!! Marcus! What's up" I sat down on the bed and started to fiddle with my shorts lace.

Mark

  As soon as I walked in I saw a beautiful girl she was gorgeous. I wonder how old she is. "Jacob bro!" I walked over to him. "Yeah Mark" "Is this girl your girl" I asked playing with my hair. "Nah bro I found myself another one. Her names Briann. She dosnt really like me tho." He said. "So what her name" I said pointing at the girl while she wasnt looking. "Oh. Thats Gabby" Jacob said. Gabby wow. What a great name for a beautiful girl. "So who is she? Like why is she here if she isnt yours?" I asked. As soon as I did though I felt like a dumb ass. "She needed our help and she also ran into me after we saw eachother yesterday." He said. "Oh okay." I walked back to the bed and sat next to Gabby. She played with her hair and bit her lip. "Hey Gabby." I said while smiling and playing with the bottom of my shirt. "Hey Mark." She said while playing with her shoe lace and blushing a little. I sat there looking a ther while she was looking at Jacob. "Lets do something." Said Jacob. "Yeah sure but what?" Said Gabby. "Truth or dare?" I said. "Sounds lit." Said Jacob. "Mkay lit." Said Gabby. "Ok. Jacob truth or dare?" I said/asked. "Dare. Imma savage." Jacob said while smerking at me. "I dare you to call one of the Martinez twins and tell them your pregnant." I said. I started laughing really loudly after. "No prob ma duuude." Jacob said back as he was calling Emilio. Gabby and I laughed as we heard the convo.