Here we are

Part Two:

"Matthew! give my blue cwayon back!" I yelled in my baby voice. "No!" He smirked. I pulled on both my pigtails. "Mattheeeeww!" I whined. He smirked again. I lunged straight at him, as I was about to grab the crayon he moved which made me fall straight to the floor. "MATTHEW!" I yelled. I looked around the living room for my mom, but all I saw were the white walls and the black leather couches. I looked at my knees and started tearing. I layed flat on the floor. Matthew stood over me with the blue crayon placed horizontally in his small hands. "I don't like you." He calmy stated as he broke the crayon and starting laughing.

"YOU DEVIL" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was staring straight at Matthew Lee Espinosa who was holding a blue crayon. He laughed. "What, not mature enough to look at a blue crayon?" He winked. I glared 'how could one be so rude?' I thought. "I don't wanna do thia mission with you!" I stated with pure hatred. "Do you think I wanna do this mission with you? Like c'mon, look at you and look at me, we're completely different. Look, boss said we have to do this mission, and i'm not letting him down. All we have to do is find the people who are stealing things!" Matthew stated. Just as he finished, boss walked in "Don't forget to go to their hidden headquarters. That's where they're hiding everything. I'll get Cameron and Nash to help you out with this mission, however they will only do the thr technology, and guiding part, they will NOT be coming with you". He said in a relaxed tone. "Cameron is in charge of finding the headquarters and you will be given an earpiece. Through that ear piece Cameron will tell you where to go and when the cost is clear. He should be prepared before you guys leave tomorrow at 7:00p.m. Make sure you have a chat wih Nash and Cameron. Oh and, your flight to New York leaves at 3:00am..so start packing kiddies." Boss instructed. He gave us a quick nod and left. I turned to look at Matthew with crossed arms. He smiled "You're cute when your mad"He flirted. "Back to flirting now are we? keeping up the 'player image'?" I shot back. "Yeah, gotta keep the image." Just then Matthew took out his white Iphone and clicked the vine app. I looked down at my grey vans my black adidas soccer pants. "Heyy guys! i'm here in the room with my bestfraandd miss.crankypants" He put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up and smiled "I'd be less cranky if.." I looked towards him, brought my knee up, and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine "Holy!" he screamed. "Bye now!" I waved at the camera. I quickly grabbed the phone out of his hands and clicked post. "Ri! Why?!" He's now on the ground, curled up, holding his balls with his eyes shut. "Hmph, you accually look innocent for once Matt." I smiled.and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

boring I know! Ima do an update in afew and the next chapters gonna..be a reall good chapter! love y'all.