First time they meet

The trip was fun, we mostly watched new movies and talked about where we were going to visit around London. We had it all planned out, until something happened, that I’m going to tell you guys later.

When we landed, it was already 4pm and we were getting tired. So we took a cab to the Bristol hotel.

The hotel was like a castle, it was filled with flowers and the walls are made out of marble. I felt under dressed in my sweats and t-shirt. Everyone else where in dresses and high heels and I was there in my converse.

“Good evening, welcome to the Bristol hotel, how may I help you” the desk manager ask.

“Hi, we have reservation under the name Alex Robinson”

“Yes, your room is ready, here is your key and your room number is 604” he replies.

“Thanks, have a nice day” we say while we get to the elevator.

“You too” he says with a smile.

On the elevator I thought of two things, first I really need to go pee and second I wonder what’s going to happen in these 2 weeks.

****

“Nicole, where do you want to eat?” I say while looking through the phone book. “I think we should just order pizza and watch movies.”

“Ok sure and we will just call Jack and Finn tomorrow” she say.

“Ya ok, so for super do you want meat lovers or hawaiian ”

“Humm make it meat lovers, you know how mama loves her meat” she says laughing, while watching how I met your mother.

After the pizza arrived, I finally went to the bathroom and we watched the Madea movies all night long. I think they’re really funny, it’s just like big mama.

****

I woke up the next day, still tired. We got dressed and went out to eat breakfast at a cute little cafe across the hotel. I ordered waffles and a coffee. They were so good, I think when I die, I would love to be covered with waffles, but that might be weird.

When we got back to our room, I called Jack on his cell phone.

“Hello?” Jack says with a sleepy voice.

“Hi, it’s Alex and Nicole” I responded.

“Oh, hey when did you guys arrived and do you like London so far” he says in a cheerful voice.

“We got here last night and so far it’s really nice here, I love the people, they’re so nice and cheerful” I say.

“That’s good, would you guys like to meet up today and talk about cool ideas for are youtube videos”

“Ya thats sounds great, where should we meet?” I say while putting my makeup on.

“Could you guys come at my house at noon?”

“We’d love too, see you guys soon, bye”.

I hang up the phone and then told Nicole who was trying to do her nails with feathers. It looked great, but I think she had trouble putting the feathers on, cause I kept hearing her cursing when I was talking with Jack. 

****

Noon at Jack’s house

“Hey gurls, would you like some tea or coffee?” Jack says with a big smile.

“Some tea would be nice, thx” Nicole says while looking around the place.

Jack goes to the kitchen, he grabbed a pot and filled it up with water to put it on the stove.