Disaster High (RP)

Hello! I see you have found my new book.

I decided to give this a try. See how it plays out.

(AUGUST 6 UPDATE: SINCE ADMIN IS RARELY HERE, YOU JUST MUST FILL OUT THE FORM AND YOU CAN RP. THANK YOU)

OKAY. Welcome to Disaster High! This is the boarding school for anyone! Literally. Anyone. All kinds of people. Not just normal though. No. Sorry! People who can't stand their families, people who feel like outcasts, Anyoneeeee. Here's the catch. Your RP character got here somehow, defending for themselves. Make up your own little story on how!

Want to join? All you have to do is fill this form down at the bottom!

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Looks:

Personality:

Reason Going to this school:

How you got here:

Extras:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:

1.) No rated-R stuff. Please. As far as you can go is making out. Nobody needs your graphical details.

2.) No killing anyone! You must cooperate somehow! :)

3.) Drama is allowed. Just don't break rule #2.

4.) If any of these rules are broken, Head Lady *meeee* can kick your certain RP character out.

5.) You may not RP until I accept your form :3 (AUGUST 6 UPDATE: SINCE ADMIN IS RARELY HERE, YOU JUST MUST FILL OUT THE FORM AND YOU CAN RP. THANK YOU)

6.) For every girl you make, there has to be an additional boy. We can't have like 3278194763896 girls fighting for 2 guys.

7.) Your own RP characters cannot date eachother. They can be friends or siblings. If you want your RP character to date, you must find someone else's RP character you are compatible with.

8.) Have fun with this! I'm just testing it out, seeing how it works.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE FORM SHOULD BE FILLED OUT. (These are my characters, no stealing.)

~~~

Name: Jaelynn Micheals (goes by Jae, pronounced J-eye)

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Looks: Long, blonde hair that reaches her lower back, dark blue eyes, tan, 5'9" tall

Personality: Outgoing, expressful, can be bitchy (like highly bitchy.), insecure about herself

Reason going to this school: She ran away with her best friend, JJ, to here, before her parents got home. They were planning to kill her, so to avoid it, she escaped before it was too late.

How you got here: By JJ's carrrrrr!

Extras: She has magic powers :3

~~~~~

Name: Julio Johnson (goes by JJ)

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Looks: Brown eyes, black hair, very tan, somewhat muscular, 5'11" tall

Personality: Kind, gets pissed off easily, very social, dareing, not scared of anything.

Reason going to this school: Demon entered inside his soul, and he couldn't control it, so he accidentally killed his family. Him and Jae found there way here

How you got here: By my car

Extras: Well, I have a demon living inside me. Yay.

~~~~~

Name: Shaylie Dawson (known as Shay)

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Looks: Black hair with purple tips, golden eyes, 5'1", really skinny

Personality: Sweet, adorable, shy, kind, very guilible, scared of a lot of things.

Reason Going to this school: Mom died when she was younger, dad sexually abused her

How you got here: Grandmother brought her, to keep her safe from her father

Extras: Anorexic, she always thinks about ending herself, has nightmares about her father coming and sexually abusing her, and she has powers as well

~~~~

Name: Amber Harmony

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Looks: Black hair that reaches her bum with purple tips at the end, bright green eyes, 5'5"

Personality: Sarcastic, bubbly, energetic, acts just like her brother but like a gender bender (She doesn't know her brother yet though!)

Reason Going to this school: She was told by the government they had a surprise for her here, so she went along with it. Coming from a foster home that didn't care for her, she took her chances.

How you got here: A plane and a bus.

Extras: She is Josh's long lost twin sister

~~~

There's my example! If you don't know how to role play, you just do this:

JJ: Hey Jae, what's up? *smiles*

Jae: Hey! *hugs him*

or

He walked into the room, spotting his best friend, and waved to her. She waved back, "Hey JJ"

Got it? Great!

Let this book begin :)

*Suggestions for rooms/ places would be greatly appreciated*