Introduction:How & Why the shit begins

Amaya's P.OV:
I am just stalking this famous asshole as I am told.Yes I am given the contract by Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson to kidnap and kill Harry Styles you wanna know why?ask those jerks, my theory!they are just jealous arses.Okay I know that I am a kidnapper but I won't tell someone to kidnap my mates then and kill them and no never would I do that myself.But there he comes he really is handsome and really cute and nice and my type no wonder why they are jealous of him,wait,what the fuck am I thinking? I can't do this, not again fuck.Anyways I push my feelings aside and start following his RANGE ROVER-6879.(A:N these numbers are written by yours truly)Why is he stopping here on this random road,no,no,no,no,no I think he thinks that I am stalking him FUCK this can't happen okay keep cool 😎 and don't stop driving it will make him feel conscious.Passing by I shot him with a smile a.............real one. Okay this is not happening.Once again I push my feelings away and slow down,let him be ahead and follow him.He stops in front of this club named "RED" I quickly pull up the dark blinds and put the velvety black dress and go inside go to the bar.The perverted bartender said"hello sexy who ya here with?" I was about to answer when I felt a hand on my back and a deep voice replied "Me any problem?" the bartender shook his head no. I look upto see none other than Harry Styles,he looks into my eyes and says "Let's dance shall we love?" I reply with a "You know me so well babe"okay that was YUCK but oh well...on our way to the dance floor he asks "What's your name 'babe'?"putting an emphasis on the word 'babe' I reply "Amaya.Amaya Zaheer " wow I never tell my victims my real name this boy must feel special.
*Fast forward to 15 minutes*
Harry says "Baby I am going to loo take my drink 🍹 for a second" he's gone I think of an idea and put sleeping pills in his drink after about five minutes he came back and takes his drink from me.After about five minutes later he chugged his drink.
*FAST FORWARD 10 MINUTES*
Now that he's asleep I am taking him to my car.Believe it or not I can carry him myself I am really strong that is why I am the stalker/kidnapper of my group .After putting him in the back seat of my car I get a message from my group member Ashton saying'Hi May me and the other boys are going out of town so I think it's best if ya take Harry with you to your house and make sure he doesn't run away even if it takes you to sleep in the same bed 😉or same room and keep hi alive till we get back and importantly take care of yourself' I reply with 'Yeah yeah' these boys may not be my blood family but they are better than that my mother fucker of blood family.......threw me away..........out of their lives.One fact about me: I HATE MY BIOLOGICAL FAMILY.If your lucky enough you'll find out soon enough.