I got up from my seat and kicked it out of the way and ran. I heard everyone calling my name as I was running. When I got to the main entrance, I saw Rusev kicking, stomping and punching at Charlotte. Carmella was yelling at him to stop and trying her best to push him off of her. I ran to the ring and started beating Rusev. After Charlotte and Carmella's segment, it was supposed to be a match between Rusev and me for the #1 contender at Money in the Bank for the WWE Championship against Randy Orton, but I had to make sure that he didn't even make it to the match.

Rusev was taking every little moment that he had to hurt Charlotte even more. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed a chair from under the ring and started beating Rusev with the chair. Referees came running, trying to pull me away from Rusev, but I just shoved them away.

 From referees, came security guards. At one point, Rusev threw the chair at Charlotte, hitting the side of her head. Referees tried pulling Rusev away from Charlotte but he wouldn't budge. I got out the security guards grips and speared Rusev and used the chair to beat him up harder and harder each time. Soon everyone from the locker room came to split the two of us up. Sasha, Becky, and Carmella tried to help Charlotte up, but since they were kneeling, Rusev kicked all 3 of them. Now Rusev really crossed the line. First, he goes after the love of my life, then he goes after my best friends. Dean, Seth, and Cass stopped trying to pull me away and started beating Rusev with me. Lucky for Rusev, Smackdown Live was in the building and was able to get all four of us separated before any more damage occurred.

"THIS IS A FUCKING MESSAGE, ROMAN!" Rusev yelled getting dragged out of the ring by some of the superstars. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled back at him, with the other superstars pulling me back.

I looked around for Charlotte until I found her by the timekeeper area with AJ Styles and Alexa Bliss, who was comforting her. "She looks really bruised up. She keeps saying her head hurt after chair slid off her head." AJ says walking towards me. "Thanks, man," I said giving him a bro hug.

I walk over to where Charlotte and Alexa were until I heard AJ yell: "ROMAN! WATCH OUT!" I turned around and saw Rusev running towards me. I started punching him over and over again until everyone had to separate us. 

They got Rusev out for the final time. R-Truth and Jack Swagger kept asking me if I was OK. I pushed them away and made my way to Charlotte. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the trainer's room. "Roman..." She kept saying over and over again. I told her to be quiet because I didn't want her to be in any more pain than she already is in.

We finally got to the trainer's room and I sat down with Charlotte on my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck and her head leaning on my chest. Her jacket was ripped, her hair was a mess, but she still looked like a queen. She wasn't crying. She wasn't talking. She was just staying still. I felt like if she said something, she feels like she was going to get hurt again.

The trainer, whose name was Charles, came into the room and asked if I could leave. I was about to leave to kill Rusev even more, but then I heard a faint whisper.

"Stay..."

I turned around to see Charlotte, with tears in her red eyes. I looked at Charles for approval, which he nodded.

"So where does the pain hurt the most, Charlotte?" 

She pointed to her head first, then to her right leg. When the trainer looked at Charlotte's head, he saw a little blood, but not that much that was needed for surgery. She just needed 2 staples. When Charles started putting the staples, the tears that were blocked by the barrier in Charlotte's eyes finally poured out. Her leg was fine, she just needed to stay off it.

"Will she be able to compete in the Money in the Bank match?" I asked Charles as I was helping Charlotte up. "If she is able to stay off her leg, then she will be ready to compete." I thanked Charles and helped a limping Charlotte back to Dean's locker room.

"Stop."

I look at Charlotte who looks back at me. "You didn't have to beat Rusev the way you did, Roman. But, thank you for that." She says looking at me. "Your welcome. It's the least I can do for the love of my life." I say mumbling.

"What?" I think now I'm ready to tell Charlotte.

"I said 'It's the least I can do for the love of my life.' Charlotte, I love you. I've loved you since your debut on Raw, but I didn't know how to tell you. Then Rusev and started attacking you and I couldn't take so I lashed out. I'm sorry if I scared you or something." I say looking down at the ground. I felt a finger lift my chin.

"I wouldn't really imagine you telling me that you love me in this moment," She says chuckling. "But, I'm glad you did." She says before kissing me passionately.

"What are we now?" I ask as she pulls.

"We're the best couple in WWE." She says smiling.

Published: 7/30/17

Edited: 12/1/17