I Hate You But I Love You

This is my first story, and i honestly dont understand this! So cut me some slack please!! 

Skylar's POV

       School is finally out! Tomorrow's the big day, i'll be able to start a new life. I get to move out of this shit place called home. I'm sad to leave all my friends behind. Ha! Who am i kidding? I don't have any friends, well except for Erica and Amy. They've been my friends scince second grade. A lot of girls dont stay friends that long. I start to pack my bags when i hear my mom call my name from downstairs. 

       "Skylar sweetie!! Come downstairs!" I groan as i get up and head downstairs. I wonder whats so inportant that she had to pull me away from my packing. I got an attitude sometimes, but my mom expects sooo much from me. 

       "Me and your father got you a going away present!" She nearly squels. I give her a questioning look, but she brushes it off. My dad comes behind my and puts a blind fold on me. I'm really scared of what they got me. I hear the door open and- 

        "Ta-da!!!! We got you a car!!" My mom says before i can even take off the blind fold. I finally take off the peice of cloth after noumerous tries. Its a black Tahoe 2015! Why would they give me this? I've been nothing but bad. My dad notices my guilt. 

     "Sky, we got you this, because you've been doing so good in school! Believe it of not, your smarter than you think you are. Also... we don't trust Erica's old beaten up car.." I laugh at his remark, and he laughs along to. I give them both a big hug and i cant stop thanking them for the truck. I run back up to my room to finish packing. I text Erica about the truck. I'm planning on supprising Amy.

Skylar: 

"I got a truck!! We dont have to pile in a small car anymore!" 

Erica:

"That's awesome! But we wont be using it that much.. we're riding a plane, remember???" 

Skylar:

"No really? My parents hired some guy to fly my truck over there!" 

Erica: 

"That's awesome! I got to go now, see you tm Sky!" 

         With that, i stop texting Erica. I guess i could finish packing. It's 9:30 now. Wow time flies. When i get done packing, the room looks so bare. I'm almost sad to leave this room. So many things happened. I grew up in this room basically. I spent most of my time in here when i was younger, obviously not much changed since. I lay down and my eyes get heavy. Next thing i know, im out. 

OMG I THINK THIS CHAPTER SUCKED SO MUCH I KIDNA RUSHED. SOOOO THIS IS OBVIOUSLY MY FIRST STORY, AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THISSSSS SO PLEASE BE NICEEE