Heartfillia

What a wonderful day in the Heartfillia kingdom, the birds are chirping, the temperature just right, guards are singing, maids are dancing and cleaning, the king is busy as always and the princess is.....*sighs* Escaping again. Princess Lucy was an excellent magic user and a kind soul, her thirst for adventure was like no other and her father who loves her so much kept her in the castle to keep her safe 'Yeah right' the young princess thought as she was jumping down the window, 'Free, free finally fre-' she stopped as she heard the bell ringing 'No no no no, I need to get out now!!!'  The princess exclaimed running she remembered she was wearing her gown then sighed heavily as the guards caught up "Yeah, yeah, I'm going back to my room" her plan for escape failed due to her not changing her wardrobe. She laid on her bed and sighed" I just want to go out, is it too much to ask?" She spoke loudly, just then a maid came into the room, "Your highness, your father would like to speak with you" the maid said bowing. Lucy stood up and straightened her dress, trying not to groan she left the room and the maid closed the door.

She knocked on the door and heard her fathers voice"Come in" he said. Lucy pushed the door open and saw her father looking at her 'what's  the big deal?' She thought as she stood across the table. Her father known as Jude Heartfillia cleared his throat and spoke "As you may know Lucy, you're getting to the stage of marriage" Lucy tried not to roll her eyes and muttered"Not this again". The father raised a brow before continuing his discussion"I want to expand the Heartfillia grounds and I don't want it near the Dragneels" he spat but Lucy could only imagine 'No way, the Dragneels, I've heard about them, I don't see why anyone could hate them especially my father, I hear stories about them and I know they have a son and a daughter, but I've never come across them before. Why does he think they are bad people? -_-' she thought but was pulled out of it due to her father snapping his finger "Lucy, I want you to marry Dan Straight" Lucy didn't know how but she spoke back "No way, I'm not marrying that man, I simply don't like him and I hate his behavior and everything that has to do with him" Jude's eyes widened to the extent he has to close them, he never knew his daughter could be so aggressive.

"You will marry him" he shouted

"I will not!"

"YOU WILL, GUARDS TAKE HER TO HER ROOM AND LOCK HER UP" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Lucy struggled and pushed the guards away and entered her room, she could hear the 'click' sound the door made notifying her it was closed.

Night fell in the kingdom and Lucy decided it was now. She went to her wardrobe and brought out some Skippy but normal clothes 'I could use this to blend in with the crowd' she thought as she put it on, she was wearing a short blue skirt and a white vest striped with blue, she wore a belt and took her gate keys and decided to someone Virgo.

After packing the clothes she really needed, Lucy told Virgo to dig a whole quietly under her bed. "Arigatou Virgo" she thanked her and Virgo bowed down "Iie it was nothing" Vigo said before disappearing back to the spirit world.

Lucy jumped from her window and landed softly thanks to the hay stacked near the wall of the castle. 'Hmm now how do I get up there' she thought on how to climb up the castle wall and had an idea. She rang the bell that alerted the guard in charge, he opened the gate seeing there was no one and decided to lock it back up not knowing the princess had slipped out.

Covering her hair with a hood, she ran out of the kingdom and ended up in *gulps* Dragon territory. Lucy darted to a small cave and rested there for the night. "Tomorrow is gonna be a long day" she said before falling asleep.

Hello everyone, its my first time reading here on wattpad but so far so good I've been enjoying the fan fictions and I really admirer different writers here

Should I add another chapter? Not really sure of myself ╥﹏╥ why me?

Well see you in the next chapter, I hope (≧∇≦)/