At the Slytherin table I found Blaise and Co. Pansy was sitting close to them with some of her friends, one these being Jasmine. I noticed she kept looking at Co, but he was busier stuffing his face than to notice her. I shook my head as I sat down next to them.

         “Where have you been all day?” Blaise asked, Co began to say something involving Hermione, but luckily his mouth was full so Blaise couldn’t understand him.

         “I just got up like fifteen minutes ago.” I said and took a few sandwiches; Co had in the meantime swallowed his food.

         “Why did you sleep so long? Stayed up all night with your girlfriend huh?” he said in his thick Irish accent. I hit him on his head.

         “Dumbass. I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said, while Blaise asked “What girlfriend?” Co smiled triumphant.

         “Granger.” He said as he took another bite of his food. Blaise spat out some pumpkin juice he had planned on drinking.

         “What? Malfoy are you dating a mudblood?” He yelled and stood up. This earned the attention from a group of girls sitting a little further down the table, one of these were a pretty sexy brunette, Daphne Greengrass’ younger sister. She was the one I had been looking for when I came down here. She looked horrified.

         “No. Blaise I’m not. Don’t listen to the dumb Irishman. He’s just pissed that I caught him making out with Jasmine last night.” I said, knowing this would make Blaise shift his attention from me to Co. I finished eating quickly, and then ran out of the Great Hall following the brunette. I found her with a group of her sixth year girlfriends from Slytherin and Rawenclaw by the lake. They were all sitting on the ground, chatting and enjoying the sun. I sat down by a tree behind the group so I could look at them. Astoria Greengrass was Daphne’s two-years-younger sister. Both girls were insanely hot, but Astoria was just a hell of a lot sexier than her sister. She had brown, wavy hair that went to her hips, her eyes were clear and green and her body was basically to die for. Not even Hermione had such a perfect body, even though Hermione was beautiful in her own way, her brown, bushy hair and those chocolate coloured eyes... Damn it Draco. Stop thinking about Hermione.

Easier said than done. What is it those muggles always say? Speak of the devil and he doth appear. Hermione had just left the half-giants house, with Potter and Weasley by her side… holding Weasleys’ hand. Damn, I had to do something to distract myself.

         “Astoria!” I yelled before making up my mind about my plan. Her group of friends became quiet, and she looked over her shoulder at me.

         “What?” she said calmly.

         “Can I talk to you in private?” I asked. She smiled and then turned back to her group. I heard whispers, and shook my head. Wow, girls… they sure weren’t easy to figure out. But then she stood up. Her friends looked at me with big eyes.

         “Sure.” She said cautiously. I knew a lot of people didn’t want to be around me, I used to be the most popular guy in Slytherin. All the girls wanted to be with me. But then after all I did last year and the year before, it all changed. Most of the students in school were frightened of me. I didn’t expect Astoria to be one of them, but maybe I had misjudged her. She slowly approached me, “What did you want to talk to me about?” she said.

         “Well… as Headboy I get certain privileges. One of these is that I’m allowed to go to Hogsmeade whenever I want, and I can bring a guest.” I began, while I was talking Astoria’s face changed from confused to a smirk.