♡Fifteen♡

Rose's POV

I packed my suitcase and headed downstairs to meet my daddies. We talked about me leaving and when I would come back. I told them that I need to be there until I'm ready to leave my parents again.

"Ready to go?" Micah said. I could tell they didn't want me to leave.

"Yea."

We sat in awkward silence on the way to the airport. I should have talked more but my mind was elsewhere.

Leo grabbed my luggage and we walked in to check in.

"Are you guys sure you're okay with me leaving? You look really sad."

"No babygirl. We'll be fine. Just make sure you'll be safe. Remember your routine and brush your teeth twice a day. Make sure to floss. Eat three times a day, don't eat junk food and-"

"She'll be fine, Andre." Micah interrupts. Andre sighs and nods.

The woman on the intercom says my gate is boarding. Reality sets in that I'm leaving them. The ones who took me in and cared for me. My daddies.

"You better get going Princess. Remember to call us when you can." They all give me one last hug and say tearful goodbyes.

I wave to them as I get on the plane and take one last look.

No turning back now.

I take my seat and put on some headphones. I play some Gorillaz and doze off during the plane ride.

When I wake, the plane is landing. I grab my stuff and head for the meeting place me and Alex picked. He said he'd be here by the time I arrived.

Sure enough, he's standing where I thought he would be, holding a sign with the word 'Nerd' written across. He looks at me and smiles. I missed him so much that I ran into his arms. His scent fills my nose and makes me smile with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm glad you're home." Alex says softly. I pull away and smile at him. "Me too."

We walk to his car and talk on the way to his apartment. I purposefully avoided talking about Chicago, my parents, and my daddies. I didn't want to spoil the positive vibes with sadness.

"So where's your boyfriend?" I question. He scrunches his nose at the word boyfriend. "He didn't want anything more than to be fuck buddies. And he got really defensive when I brought it up to him so I just broke it off." He relaxes in his seat and focuses on the road.

"Aw I'm sorry Alex."

"It's fine. I need a break from relationships anyway."

Th rest of the car ride is a comfortable silence. I look out of the window and I feel safe. Being back at home with my best friend.
-----------------

"Are you hungry Rose?" Alex calls from the kitchen. I laid on the couch and read a random book from his bookshelf. "No not really. I will later."

"As long as you eat."

I put down the book and drag myself to the kitchen. He was making coffee and humming a tune.

"Can you take me there?" I said quietly. He pours in creamer without look at me. "Specifically?"

"The house...and where they were buried."

He stops and turns to me. His expression tells me there's something he doesn't want to tell me. "What is it?"

"The house was taken by the bank. There's nothing else in there, but we can stop by to see it if you want."

Great. I can't even go inside my own home. Well...old home now.

"That's fine. I just need to see them."
------------

He takes me on his motorcycle to the house. My old neighborhood is strangely quite. Usually there's kids playing in the front lawn or my neighbor Mrs. Keys sitting on her porch reading the newspaper. Now it's hauntingly silent.

We come to a stop and I look to my right to see my house. There's a big "For sale" sign right in the front. It still looks the same besides my dad's lawn decorations gone. The house is still it's vibrant blue. I take off my helmet and step off the motorcycle. Alex turns off the cycle but stays on to watch me walk around.

Whenever I'd come home late from hanging out with Alex all day, I could smell my mom's cooking from outside. It always made me happy coming home. My mom would always argue about me coming home late, but her doing that made me realized she really cared about me. I was too stupid to see it before.

I walk to the garage and pass the tree with my old swing hanging by a thread. I peek inside to see it wasn't empty. Maybe it was locked or they forgot about it? I see my dad's telescope still in the corner collecting dust. I have to get it. My gut tells me to get the key under the rock and I unlock the garage door.

There wasn't much inside besides a few tools and lawn stuff. I quickly grab it and lock the door again. I walk around one last time before heading back to Alex.

"All done?"

I nod and clutch the telescope close to my chest. He revs up the bike and puts on his helmet and I do the same.

Time to see them...
---------------------

How do you think she'll handle seeing her parents? Do you think they'll ever tell her the truth?

Also, is anyone interested in a small role in the story? It'll be for one or two chapters.

If there's alot of people who are interested, I'll hold a contest! It'll be questions about the book and whoever can get them all right, gets the part.

If you don't like this idea, please feel free to share your ideas!

Byee!