Luna Star

"Sans!" Frisk called out. He looked at her with a nervous expression. "Ashfire had the baby!" She exclaimed. His eyes filled with joy. His girlfriend had a child. He wasn't the father though, but he vowed to protect her. He walked into the room nervously. Ashfire was holding her new born child. A tiny skeleton baby. Her eyes were a bright orange. "Sweetheart? Do you want to hold her?" She asked. "Y-You really want me too?" Sans said in a shaky voice. "Well you might as well seen as you could potentially be her father" Ashfire said. He gently took the small child. Her eyes opened. Sans teared up. "Welcome to the world baby doll" he said choked up. He smiled down at the small child. The small child held onto his finger. Tears began to roll down his cheeks. "She's so precious" he said crying. Ashfire smiled. "Sweetheart, can I have my kid back?" She said giggling. "No she's too precious" he said holding the child close. Ashfire laughed. Frisk took a picture of him holding the child. "What's her name?" He asked wiping his tears away. "Luna" Ashfire said. "Heh...I'll cherish her forever" Sans said. "Damn right you will" Ashfire said kissing his cheek. Sans smiled. He knew that this child was a blessing to him, until one faithful day. God had other plans.
                   [7:43 PM 20xx]
They were all walking back home. It was getting dark. Ashfire fell to the ground. "ASH!!" Sans cried. Blood seeped past her mouth. Luna was only 5 years old. "M-MOMMY!" Luna cried out. Ashfire looked deathly pale. "Sans.."Ashfire said in a raspy voice. "Please...take care of my little Luna..." she said getting even weaker. "I-I-I can't!!!! I don't know how!!!" He said panicking. "Please...don't give up on me.." she said as she turned to dust. Sans held Luna in his arms as she cried. "Shhh.. its okay Luna, I'm gonna take care of you" Sans said. Luna snuggled up to him. She began to fall asleep."Heh.. tuckered out kiddo?" He asked. "Mhm.." she replied. He sighed. "Let's get you home" he said as he continued walking.