i. QUEENS

QUEENS
A RHAEGAR TARGARYEN FANFIC
by marteIIs

SUMMARYWhen the Mad King had become overtaken by his paranoia of his lords conspiring against him, he decided that not just any lady of the kingdoms could be the proper consort for his heir, Rhaegar

SUMMARY
When the Mad King had become overtaken by his paranoia of his lords conspiring against him, he decided that not just any lady of the kingdoms could be the proper consort for his heir, Rhaegar. As many other Targaryen Kings of the old did, Aerys declared that the blood of Valyria had to run on pure and since Good Queen Rhaella was yet to produce a girl that lived past her birth for Rhaegar to marry, this was the only solution to ensure that Aerys' would have true dragons from his line to continue on.

He sent his most trusted confidants to Lys, where the blood of Old Valyria ran thick as the dragonlords before them, to find the highest nobility – and stumbled upon the Rogare family. And in turn, their youngest daughter, Lady Saera.

WHY WE LOVE ITThis story is so original and unlike anything I've ever read

WHY WE LOVE IT
This story is so original and unlike anything I've ever read. The author is huge in the GOT community, and we are so lucky to have amazing stories written by her. Rhaegar stories are very rare, and the author has taken a character who most ship with his canon lover, Lyanna Stark, and twisted GOT history around to fit her OC, which I absolutely LOVE.

This story is full of history. If you're a history buff and like GOT, this is the story for you. Bree writes such wonderful stories. Her characters are always great and so well developed. Her plots are always fresh and original. I may be pretty biased about this, because I consider Bree a good friend, but I also think she deserves to be promoted. Her writing is always top-notch, and a writer as great as her should be talked about more!

Saera, lastly, is an awesome character. I love her spunk and she's too clever for her own good. I love reading about her thoughts, and I like how the author made her unapologetically herself. You don't see that too often in OCs.

If you have the time, I most definitely recommend you read Queens by  marteIIs

YOU CAN CONTINUE NOMINATING MORE FICS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!
written and gif above made by stxrmborn