*enter news flash music here*

"Oh in the world something bad happened"I said as Harry sat up and watched.

I feel like I'm doing something bad.

"This is just in"Maritza Carver said from channel 9 news.

Behind her there were showimg images from a terrible accident on then corner of Ariana's street.

I looked at Harry and I think he thought what I just did.

"A accident just ocurred on the corner of Munroe and Sapphire street, a car was seriously damaged as it got crushed against a garbage truck"

The images showed a car upside down and the truck was sideways.

"I wonder who it was"I said as Harry nodded at me.

"The truck driver was left with serious injuries while,the driver of the car died instantly"Maritza Carver said.

Harry gasped and looked at me. It's time for something that will ruin Harry forever.I feel like a bad person.

"The driver was the given the identity of-"

Before she said the name I closed my eyes.

"Ariana Casanova"

I turned the t.v. off as I looked at Harry.

His jaw dropped open as he fell on his knees.

"Harry"I started to say as his voice croaked and his tears came out of his eyes.

"Harry"I started to say while he placed his face in his hands.

I stood up and walked outside the room.

"Why is RIP Ariana trending on Twitter?"Mack asked me once I closed Harry's door."She faked her to death to get rid of Cassy"I said as she nodded.

"Why do you care anyways"I said as she looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Liam, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?"She asked as I sighed before."Your right, this isn't our fight, it's Harry's with you"

She nodded before saying:"Your right and all I ask is for second chance, Li"

I looked at her before I did something crazy.

I grabbed her by the waist and placed my lips on hers.She was taken by surprise but, she kissed back.

I stopped kissing her cause someone cleared there throat behind us.

"We need to see you, Liam"Summer said as I looked at Mack surprised."I have no idea why I did that"I said as Mack nodded.

"Yeah it was a mistake"She said before looking at me and walking away.

I never said that.

I sighed before walking towards Louis' room.

"She killed Cassy?"Scarlett asked as I nodded."Why did she do it?"Summer asked as I looked at Mackenzie and sat down."She couldn't handle it anymore"I said as they all looked at me.

*Flashback*

"Why are you really doing this?"I asked Ariana after she answered my call.

She told me to call her once I left The Triplets graduation party. I hope you know that by triplets, I mean Summer, Brady and Mackenzie.

I left early since I was receiving a weird tension ever since I got there.

"I can't take this anymore, Liam"She said as I sat on my bed."But, Cassy is the reason you went to school, Ariana"I said.

"She's also the reason of why Ryan wanted Harry to talk to me and Mack used me"She said as I rubbed my temple frustrated.

I hate myself for having feelings for her.

"I don't want to see you get all ruined when Paparazzi follow you everywhere cause I know that feeling very well now"I said."I can't take the feeling of people wanting her dead"She said.

I sighed knowing she was talking with the truth and it makes me realize that Cassy's life was more difficult than Grande's.

"Ok, fine don't regret this"I said."Thanks for understanding, Liam"

I don't understand.

"Um...sure and I'll see you tomorrow"I said."Bye, Liam, I love you"

Smiling I said:"Bye, I love you too.

"Bye"She said hanging up.

*End of Flashback*

"Are you going to see her?"Perrie asked."I'm waiting for a text message"I said as they all nodded.

Niall looked at me and gave me the 'we need to talk' face, I nodded at him while Summer was giving me a weird face.

beep...beep

From:Aricakes

I'm at my house with Frankie if you want to come over

I placed my phone in my back pocket as I stood up.

"That was her"Mack said as I nodded."Um...I'm going to see how she's doing about the situation"I told them as they nodded.

I left the room as Zayn followed me outside.

"Liam...what are you going to do with your Ariana crush?"Zayn asked as I turned around and sighed at him."I just want it to go away"I said as he sighed at me.

He smiled at me."She's Harry's girl and I shouldn't be thinking of her that way"I said.

He patted my shoulder before turning around and heading towards Louis' room.

To:Aricakes

On my way.

~ Authors Note ~

Hey....sup

Whatcha think?

The next chapter is where we find out that Ariana is A....wait lol...nevermind I like it...

Niall turns 21 today and Yashira is dead on the inside.

*Quote*

Edialys, I'm surprised you raised your hand

~My history teacher

She thought I was stupid.....bitch please

comment your questions, people

Ask yourself this: Do I really want the last chapter ever to be short?

Ask me stuff for the interview. ...

Vote, Comment and Fan

~Edi'