9

(Another brother moment  )
Next day
Castiel's POV
I woke up to Gabriel screaming again. I let out the biggest sigh ever. Can't he just let me sleep. Peacefully. Just once. Especially today.

But I guess he's my alarm. I get up and get my cafe uniform on. I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen. I saw Gabriel on the phone. "I'm not on anyone's side. "He screamed. "He's my brother. And Dena is your brother. I understand that"he said.

"I admit I should've kept my mouth shut. But he want to far. "He said. "I get it. Dean is trying but this is my baby brother. "He let out a sigh. "Sam. Listen if I was in his shoes I would be the same. Act the Sam way. Talk the same way. It's just. Castiel is so use to being hurt. He doesn't understand what it's like to have someone act that way towards him. The way Dean did. "He said.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry to. No I don't hate you."he paused. "I have reasons to hate him"he added. "Ok. Ok. Yeah. Maybe. Well I don't have a kid so yeah"he said. Probably being asked questions.

He turned around and saw me. "Got to go. See ya at the Cafe. "He said. Then hung up. "Morning. Um. I made breakfast "he said. "In fine "I said. He didn't ask. But I knew he was gonna ask. I knew he was.

"I know. It's just well. What happened yesterday night. Kinda looked like you got hurt"he said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. We weren't anything anyway so who cares. "I said.

I walked to get a glass. He gave me a look. "Why are you thinking like that?!"he yelled. "Cause I have EVERY RIGHT TO"I yelled. He backed away. "I have every right to act this way for so many things"I whispered.

"Castiel he didn't mean it. You know that"he said. "I don't"I said. I shook my head. "Listen you need to understand ""UNDERSTAND WHAT. THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME. THAT THEY COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ME. "I yelled.

"Cas"he whispered. "You don't understand anything. Ok. You didn't have dad leave you the moment you were born. You didn't have so many siblings hate you for it. You didn't have mom refuse to feed cloth or even send to school. You didn't have someone you love tell you this was a mistake. "I said. "Is this about Dean. Or our family ?"he questioned.

"Who cares"I said. "I DO"he yelled. I shook my head. "Both"I answered. "Cas. Your right. I don't. Dad didn't leave when I was born. Our siblings didn't dislike me that much. Mom didn't do all that. And same for the soulmate. But you are lucky. "He said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Cas. Dad left because he had to. If he didn't. You would've been the one to go. I admit mom and dad hated you. I don't know why. Your a very likable person. But they did. The moment dad saw you yes he left. But mom still wanted to keep you. And dad made it very clear it was him or you. Mom chose you. And I admit she disliked you in he end. But I didn't. "He said.

"Our siblings may dislike you. But I don't. They refuse to invite you to family reunions. They invite me. But I burn the damn invites. I tell them. It's either I go with you. Or not at all. But they still send them. "He said.

"You are not only my brother. But my only friend. You are the only one. Besides Charlie. That can stand my pranks. That don't leave right away. You give me the best advice and I listen. You think I'm gonna listen to Anna? Lucifer? Michel?"he asked. I shook my head.

"I love you man. Your the best brother ever. You buy stuff for my pranks. You help me on good days. And you let me destroy your cafe that you worked hard for. I destroy that kitchen almost every day. And you stay late to clean it. Charlie finally told you to just go home. And that she would do it. "He said.