Quidditch

I'm going to start doing pov
-------------------------------------------------------

Your pov I still thought about that small disagreement me and Albus shared before departing

Your pov
I still thought about that small disagreement me and Albus shared before departing. I meant what I said . Usually when I speak I mean what I say . So if I say your a total b!tch then I mostly likely think your a b!tch .
I walked down the long corridor in my Hufflepuff Quidditch uniform. I had a bit of experience from Ilvermorny , I was a seeker for horned serpent and not to sound like a prat but I was Farley good at it. I might not be Harry Potter but I definitely was me. Speaking of Potter I had the most outrageous thought, I was thinking that just maybe Quidditch would let me become better friends with Albus but I had found out that he hated Quidditch or anything that his dad was linked to . Which included the school. I guess the ones who do like Quidditch are Rose and James . They both played for Gryffindor which means I'll be playing them in todays game . I walked to the pitch only to stop and look at a raven haired boy talking with a boy with platinum blonde hair. Knowing that it was Albus I perked up and rush towards him.  "Albus!" He turned at the sound of his name . I knew he rolled his eyes once he saw who it was though he didn't mean for me to see. I brushed it off . "Yes? Can I help you? " he asked while leaning against the cream stone pillar . "Yes. I want to be friends. Best of friends. I know I sound like I'm two but just say yes." I stuck my hand out waiting for him to confirm the deal. He was quite shock which might be a bit of an understatement.i don't think he wanted to but for some odd reason his hand seemed to have moved and shook mine. He tried to say something but was at lost of words . I smiled before wrapping my arms around him that running off to the pitch .
I ran into the tent and spotted the Hufflepuffs sitting in a circle . "Right now that we're all here we're going to do the. Badger play." Everyone nodded in agreement. A sound was heard from outside signaling for the players to come out onto pitch.  We walked broom in hand strides matched each others and not a sound was heard until we reached the entrance. A low then loud cheer was heard from the crowd. A trumpet blast and we mounted upon our brooms speeding in a V formation around the inside perimeter of the oval pitch. The Gryffindor team did the exact same just going counter clockwise as we went clockwise. Yellow and black banners waved in the air cheering on Hufflepuff and across the pitch a loud cheer came from Gryffindor . They chanted with all there Hearts . "LET'S GO GRYFFINDOR DON'T BE A BORE !" Well they need some new material . The hufflepuff too had broken into chant. "HUFFLE -HUFFLE - Hufflepuff DO YOUR QUIDDITCH STUFF." Ok not as bad as the Gryffindor chant.  "HUFFLEPUFF HUFFLEPUFF SHOW THOSE GRYFFINDORS WE ARE TOUGH!"  A whistle was blown and we hovered above madam Hooch. "LETS GO YELLOW DONT BE MELLOW , SEND THE RED TO THE A HOSPITAL BED."  I looked ,along with the rest of the team at the Hufflepuff stand . The Gryffindor fans stopped and looked shocked . Then someone yelled from Hufflepuff. " Sorry that was mean ! Go Gryffindor?"
The quaffle was released and the game began . A girl with red hair whooshed past me in her Gryffindor robes , there was only one person I knew who that could be . Rose. I thought back to when I first met her. It was on the train . I was walking trying to find the changing Area when I pumped into her . She was tall with red hair and freckles dispersed along her cheeks and nose. She smiled before telling her name it was then when we became good friends. I sat upon my broom looking for the small golden winged ball .  I took a quick look at the stands, scanning the faces. I was tacked a bit back when I saw a familiar Potter and Malfoy standing in the stands. I almost lost my focus on the game due to a platinum blonde haired boy. That was until a small shimmer flew in front of  and then past the stand the two boys were in. I dove towards it following as I curved in front of the stands.
Albus pov
She was quite an odd one wasn't she. She just stood there with her hand out. I don't really know what came over me but I shook her hand. She did another strange thing. She hugged me just before running off to the pitch. I turned to Scorpius who was watching her leave with his jaw open. I took the inside tips of my fingers and lifted hi chin up. "So if your friends I'm friends with her too right ?" He asked not looking at me. I shrugged. "Sure. " I stood there looking at the ground waiting for Scorpius to say some thing . I had suddenly had a idea. "Scorp why don't we go watch the game?" He gave me a puzzled look . "We hate Quidditch. You said it your self." I rolled my eyes . "Well now we have a reason to watch ." He gave small smirk . "Right cause watching rose isn't and reason." I sighed knowing he would bring that up. " well now I have a reason of my own ." He just sighed and rolled his eyes but proceeded to follow me as we headed to the pitch. We sat there until a trumpet was heard and there we stood as Hufflepuff came flying above . They did a lap and so did Gryffindor. I looked for y/n. Finally I spotted her. Her hair was tied back giving her a different look. Whenever I saw her her hair was alway down unless in had to be up. "Wow...she's amazing !" I looked at Scorpius who had melted into a puddle. "Ok Scorp I get it Rose is 'amazing' " I said nudging him. He furrowed his brow. "What ? I was talking about Williams." I couldn't help but give a stupid 'oh' face . Was he really talking about y/n ? Strange it is how you can meet her for a minute and fall for her in the same amount of time. I watched her as she Hovered above madam hooch . And all of a sudden everyone looked at the Hufflepuffs . They had said something that shocked everyone . The game began and I watched intently . Then she flew over her at high speed . For a minute I thought she was going to crash but then she turned quickly right before us. She raised her hand and you could clearly see the small winged ball in her grasp . "And Williams had caught the golden snitch winning hufflepuff the game. " the stands seemed quiet till a kid spoke ."we won?" Then it sunk in for the Hufflepuffs . "WE BLOODY HELL WON!BE THAT !" The crowed cheered as the players landed. Scorpius was practically having an aneurism of happiness . "She's soooooo good!" We left and headed to the school not bothering to go on the pitch.