Chapter 1

Gavin's POV:

I groaned as I tried to bury my face in a pillow, as an ineffective way of trying to block out the sound coming from the basement. My older brother Geoff and his friends were in the basement making tons of noise as they shoved each other into walls after losing some video game they were playing. The worst was when they just abandoned the games completely and had wrestling tournaments, they wasted tons of storage on Geoff's phone just recording themselves doing such shirtless. Not that I would have known that. Or watched them all twice. Okay

So maybe I thought a few of them were cute but its not like I had a crush on them, especially not Michael.

Michael is one of Geoff's friends. He is a year older than me, just about to start eleventh grade, and a total hot head with the red hair to match. He is meaner to me than a lot of Geoff's other friends, but its like he's also the only one who is comfortable around (meaning he's the only only one who might actually say hi to me, however mocking it might be)I don't know. It's weird.

One time I was in the upstairs living room when Geoff had just Michael. Geoff asked me if I wanted to play Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe with them. I ended up playing Michael and beating him, but that's when I found out which of Geoff's friends usually starts the wrestling. I tried to fight back but I'm kind of a stick compared to Michael, even if I am taller.

Geez why am I thinking so much about Michael? I mean he's just my brother's friend, although I'd be lying if I hadn't thought he was cute before, with his curly red hair, glasses that frame his face perfectly, the freckles on his nose.. No bad Gavin. He's just Michael. We were only meant to just bug each other until he graduated and moved somewhere else. Ya.

AN: so what'd ya think? Tell me if there anything I should about my writing style or whatever. Kyai BYEEEEE