The start of the adventure

After a good nights rest. We all woke up ready for the day. "Okay, guys lets get ready to go." Kim says. All the pokemon get up and Kim checks to see that they are all there "Pidgey check, Rattata check, Bulbasaur check, and our newest member Slowpoke also I have enough supplies to go for a while, lets go!" Then we all leave the pokemon center then we walked for about a hour then we heard "Run lookout!" Then a boy came out of the bushes he ran right into Kim "Ow hey what was that for!" Kim yells "That!" He yells when a colony of Beedrill comes out of the woods "What do we do?" Kim asked "Run!" He said but it was too late they were too close. I panicked I then used my psychic powers and froze all the Beedrill. Kim and the boy gasped I yelled at the pokemon "tell them to go I can't hold them forever!" So Pidgey pulled at Kim's hoodie and Bulbasaur dragged the boy by his legs "Huh? Oh we need to go" Kim said. "But what about your slowpoke?" He said "Just go!" Kim yells I started to get tired but I knew they needed to be fine before I let them go I see they are far away from harms way. I let go of them psychicly then they fall but they won't be down for long I run then I don't see the Beedrill anymore I think they gave up then I see Pidgey "Follow me I know where they are." Pidgey says so I follow then I see Kim and that boy I lie down tired from all that happened while the trainers talked now I could see what the boy looked like he was about a normal height with Sandy blond hair and had shorts and a western-style shirt on. "What's your name?" Kim asked "My name is Chris, what's yours?" Chris asked "Oh, mine is Kim" Kim said "Why were those Beedrill chasing after you?" Kim says "Oh, I got too close to a Kakuna nest. That slowpoke is quite something. How long have you been training it?" Chris says "Actually not that long, I got it from Nurse Joy she found it injured in the woods so she took it in I actually got it yesterday." Kim says "Oh, we'll whoever or whatever trained it before you must have been great." Chris said Ha yeah right that monster will never be a good trainer. "We'll I guess, but not really she was badly injured when she came there whoever was her trainer before must have been really mean or powerful" Kim said "Oh, I didn't think about that. But what confuses me the most is how bright she is for a slowpoke not trying to be rude." Chris said "oh it's not being rude I wonder sometimes also I didn't even know she could do that until then, she's great and powerful. It's getting late want to stay the night in this clearing with us I will make dinner." Kim said "Ok can I let out my pokemon?" Chris asked "Of course!" Kim exclaimed Chris then let out all his pokemon he had a Nidoran (male) and a Sandshrew then Chris and Kim both 'scanned' with the pokedex each pokemon. Then Kim made dinner, sandwiches for Chris and her and canned dry pokemon food for us we all ate by the campfire then we all went to sleep. I thought I could talk to the new pokemon tomorrow the psychic power and the running totally wiped me out. So then I went to sleep.