Chapter 2

We were in the airport waiting to be called for our flight. All phones are now switched off so I only have my family to talk to... Olivia was tapping her foot on the floor and twisting her brown hair between her fingers, my mum was bouncing her legs and my dad was humming a very annoying tune.

"I'm hungry" Olivia complained.

"Shut up they will give us food on the plain." I snapped at her. "Sorry I'm tired" I told her and she gave me a little smile.

"How much longer?" she complained again.

"Not long now only about fifteen minutes" my mum said sounding drained. Olivia sighed and went back to tapping her foot on the ground.

"Can't seats twenty to thirty please board the plane" a woman said over a speaker.

"Thank god" I said under my breath, I picked up my bag and went to get on the plain.

We were sat in threes, me, my mum and some random old man and behind us were Olivia, my dad and a young woman.

"As If it's a ten hour flight" I fastened my belt.

"We will be setting off in ten minutes" the captain said over the speaker. "There are movies for you to watch and you will get two means for lunch and tea" he sounded very professional, "Please do not cause any disruption and enjoy your flight" he cut off.

"Very unlikely" I said to myself.

I was sat next to the window so when we took off I saw the buildings shrink and look like tiny ants.

"America here we come" my dad said over excitedly.

I fell asleep as soon as we took off. When I woke food was coming around and I've never felt so un-hungry in my life.

"How long left of the flight?" I asked my mum.

"About six and a half hours." I slept for three and a half hours with the noise on this plane.

"What would you like to eat?" The air hostess asked, "we have chicken with rice or curry" she looked at me.

"Chicken please" I told her.

"And what drink?" she handed me my food.

"Do you have orange?" she nodded and handed me a cup full of orange juice.

She asked my mum next and then the old man. When she was further away I looked at Olivia and she knew what I was thinking.

"I know it looks horrible" she scrunched her face up and her hazel eyes looked from the food back to me.

"Come on girls eat up" my dad said stuffing his face with curry.

"Yeah Olivia, enjoy" I said sarcastically and grinned at her. She rolled her eyes at me and cringed as she put a fork full in her mouth.

"Yummy. This is so nice" I heard Olivia say and I almost spat my food out from laughing. She was laughing behind my and said "mmmm so tasty" this time I sprayed my orange juice all over the person in front of my.

"Crap I'm sorry" I said ad the looked at my angrily. "That was your fault" I turned to Olivia.

"How was it? You were the one who sprayed every where" she stuck her toung out at me.

"Get lost" I told her.

"Best food ever" she said again making me giggle but after that she stopped.

"Let's see what's on for the last five hours of this journey" I said flipping through the channels and rolled my eyes at the same time. "Hmmm, James Bond?" I asked myself. Why not. I put it on and watch it from the start to the very end of the end credits. I turned around to see dad and Olivia sleeping, her brown hair has fallen over her face, her mouth was wide open and her head was leaning back a little and I turned to my right to see my mum sleeping also. I grabbed my camara and took a photo of Olivia, I know she'll want to see it later.

For the last two hours of the journey I was sat there twiddling my thumbs having nothing better to do.

"Wakey wakey" I said as I woke my mum again since she fell asleep after food came.

"We are landing and about five minutes" I gave her a great big smile.

"Finally" I heard Olivia sigh.

We had a safe landing and stood up to get off.

"Land" I said as we walked out the airport.

"I love it" my dad grinned.

"So where to now?" my and Olivia asked at the same time.

"We're going to say hello to Will" mum told us.

"Really?" I asked excited, "Now?"

"Yeah there is a car over there which is going to take us to him" dad nodded with his head.

I smiled all the way there and got more happy the closer we got. By the time I stepped out the car my cheeks were killing me.

"Hello you're here for Will yes?" A man wearing a black coat and black shoes walked over to us and shook dads hand.

"Yes, we are hos family" dad smiled at the man.

"This why then please" the man brought us to a film set and there were people all over. They looked like they were running through the script and having a practice run. I looked all around to find Will but I saw him no where.

"Can you see him anywhere?" I asked standing on my tip-toes looking every where I can.

"There" Olivia pointed.

"Where I don't see?" I said jumping up.

"Look" she moved my head and there he was.

"Will" I shouted as loud as I could and ran towards him.

"Will" I shouted again getting closer to him.

"Will" I shouted jumping in to his arms.

"Hey Jade" he hugged me close.

"I've missed you so much" I hugged him.

"I can tell" he let me go. "Why you crying?" he asked me.

"I've just missed you" I said and wiped my eyes. He pulled he in to a hig and I felt happy.

"Don't cry I have to introduce you to someone" he wiped my cheek.

"Okay give me a minute and I'll be okay" I stopped crying.

"So who am I meeting?" I smiled.

"It's a surprise but I know you'll like it" he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me along to a group of people.

"Hey guys this is my sister Jade" he introduced me to lots of people but one face in particular stood out. It's Dylan O'Brien.

"Hey" he stuck his hand out for me to shake but I just stood there looking at him.

"Hello" he smiled at me.

"Hey, sorry" I shook his hand. It's really Dylan O'Brien.

Whoooo Dylan's in it :-)

So I know it's just started so it will get better but what we thinking.

Lots of love xxx