Volume 2.

A Matrimonial Love Story.

Part 3.

************

A girl with dreams in her eyes is far more beautiful than a girl with just an eyeliner.

-Rahul Kaushik.

*******************

*Need to clear some stuff about the story, so you and me after the update.*

Writer's POV.

In one of the most romantic places of the world were the two duo fighting.

"What? I don't want to do that."

"There's is no other option."

"I would prefer living in street rather than sharing a room with you." Nandini said and Manik nodded his head in disbelief.

"I'll look for rooms in another hotel. Thank you." Nandini said and turned to go.

"Ma'am it's recommended for you to stay here by the company." The receptionist said.

"I won't. I'm calling Alex." Nandini said and Manik sighed and left.

"Yeah.. Alex they don't have a room here, asking us to share the rooms, what where are you, Oh fine I'll manage."

"Listen just give the keys I'll manage." Nandini said in a very angry tone.

"Kyu Alex couldn't help you?" Manik asked as they got into an elevator. Nandini chose to keep quiet.

"Nandini, I asked you something."

"It's not like I've to answer every question of yours, I don't want to." Nandini said and browsed her cell phone.

They entered inside the room it was a single room, a double bed and a bathroom, with a large balcony."

"They could have built another room with this space." Nandini said as she explored the Balcony.

"Not everyone is smart as you're." Manik said and Nandini rolled her eyes.

She again walked into the room and picked up clothes to fresh up.

"Manik, do you mind if I fresh up first?" Nandini asked.

"No you can go." Manik said in a calm tone and Nandini walked inside the bathroom.

The situation was that they landed 4 hours late, due to which one of their room was given to someone else, and because of that Manik and Nandini had to share room, as the hotel was full.

The argument went on for half hour and Nandini finally agreed to share the room, as Alex was out to get a ring for his girlfriend.

Manik ordered breakfast for both of them and picked out clothes. It was 10 in the morning, they had an off today the meeting was tomorrow at 11. So, they could roam around.