Runaway from the pain

Pairings: Atem, Yami, Yugi   

Seth, Joey, Seto   

Tea, Mana  

Tristan, Duke   

Bakura, Ryou, Akefia   

Isis, Ishizu   

Heba, Ushio, Keith   

Mariku, Malik, Marik  

Anzu, Mai, Serenity   

Oc, Oc, Oc (Nick, Shelby, Celty)

The Glee pairings will have a little twist to them. This takes place at the beginning of Season 2 maybe a couple weeks before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started when Yugi's friends from Egypt moved to his town. He had met Atem, Yami, Seth, Mana, Bakura, Akefia, Isis, Mariku, and Marik two years ago when he went on an expedition in Egypt with his grandfather. Yugi's friends were kind of weird out when they noticed these other friends of Yugi's looked like many of their own friends. The two groups got to know each other and found out Atem and Yami were a couple, as were Bakura and Akefia, and Marik and Mariku. Bakura and Akefia fell in love with Ryou after two weeks, and Mariku and Marik the same with Malik. A week later Seth fell in love with Joey and Seto, and Tea started having feelings for Mana. Isis and Ishizu followed after. This was around the same time they started to ignore Yugi, unintentionally of course, but it still hurt him. Seeing his crushes, Atem and Yami, along with his other friends forget about him really hurt. After a month of ignoring Yugi; Ryou, and Malik started dating their counter parts, and Seto and Joey started dating Seth a few days after. Not long after Tea started dating Mana, and Isis and Ishizu started too. No one seemed to notice a hurting Yugi until a month later. Isis and Ishizu noticed Yugi looking down and decided to ask him.

~Flashback~

"Yugi can we talk to you for a bit?" Ishizu asked the young boy. Yugi looked up in surprise.

"Y-You're actually t-talking to m-me." he stuttered out. Isis and Ishizu looked confused.

"What do you mean, Yugi?" Isis questioned.

"I-It's just that everyone's seemed to forgot me. They might be busy, but it still kinda hurts when you have to talk to yourself." Yugi looked down at the ground. Ishizu and Isis were surprised. How could they have not noticed until now. Ishizu then saw a bruise on Yugi's cheek.

"Yugi, how did you get that bruise?" she asked in concern.

"Oh this. Just something the bullies did to me the other day. They noticed I wasn't with Joey, Malik, or Tristan and Duke so they beat me up. Sad when the bullies notice you, but your friends don't." tears started to fall from his eyes. Isis and Ishizu hugged him and started apologizing multiple times.

"We need to tell the others." Isis said.

"No! Please don't. I want them to notice without help. If you point it out; they're bound to do it again!" Yugi said with pleading eyes. Ishizu and Isis agreed and they became Yugi's safe haven for him to talk too.

~End of flashback~

It's been a month after that and now Yugi is packing up his things with his grandfather's help.

"Yugi, I wish this didn't have to happen. Some friends they are." Solomon said with a sigh.

"They're probably just too busy for me, but yes. The only people I talk to are Isis and Ishizu, and they have a life to live. I can't keep making them worry about me. Plus Ishizu is disappointed in them for ignoring me and still ignoring me. She can't believe they still don't notice me. Seto and Seth have, but they don't really show their feelings; plus they can be quite busy. She's especially disappointed in Atem and Yami." Yugi had to hold in his tears at their names.