What Jaclyn did

(A/N: Warning. There is swearing,suicide and violence in this chapter.)

Recap:
I go to my old room and Jac....oh god... I go back to the basement. I appear right in front of Jac. I slap her.
"How could you,Jaclyn?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now:
"The hell?," Jac screams after I slap her.
"You don't fucking deserve to ask that not after what I just fucking saw in my old room!," I scream at her. Tate looks at me. I can feel his stupid glare. I'm pissed off.
"What did ya see,sis?," Tate asks. Tate is cautious. He knows better when I'm pissed.
"I saw her fucking body on her bed! She's a fucking ghost now! She's fucking trapped here!," I scream. Tate grabs my hand and takes me to the garden. I love the garden. I can relax there.I look at Tate.
"Calm down,Rae, then we'll talk.," he says.  I try my best to calm down. I pace. I scream. Violet appears. She looks at Tate who shakes his head. She looks at me. I scream. I cry. Tate holds me like he always did.
               "What is happening?," Violet asks us. Tate stares at her with a look that could kill.
                "Jaclyn did what you did,Vi. But we couldn't hide her body. Jaclyn knew what she was doing. Rae doesn't like it just like how i didn't.," Tate explains gently. Vi looks at me with sympathy in her eyes. She walks over to me and holds me. Tate and Vi hold me as i sob and scream for a good hour. By the time we go back upstairs,there are police everywhere. Jac is next to Moira. She is starting at her parents. They are crying as the officers remove a stretcher from the house.
Weeks pass, her parents move. She  runs after them to their car. She tries to leave the yard. She screams. I dont comfort her. How can I? She....she cut herself so fucking deep. She killed herself. Was she really that sad or that in love? I dont talk to her. I cant. I wont. Tate checks on me every so often. He tries to tell me to go to her. I cant. I wont.
Months pass, a new family gets the house. A new teen gets the death room. Jac tries to talk to me when we are in the basement. I pretend to be too enthralled with what Thad is doing. Nora tries to tell me Jac is scared. She needs a friend. She should have thought about that before she killed herself.