Though I would be doing Trent a favor by asking.

"Do you remember our little deal?"

His eyes widen slightly when I launched myself off my bed. Unfortunately Trent's reflexes were to slow so he couldn't stop me from running out of my room. And dashing past my other roommate Alexis who'd we must have woken up.

"Kendall get back here!" Trent called after me. I had no intention on stopping.

"Sorry Trent I have to stick to the deal." I yelled back over my shoulder, then I snatched the apartment door open.

Trent had almost caught me when I dashed out into the hallway. Quickly I ran to knock on the door that was a room down from us. Though before I could Trent tackled me to the ground. When I mean he tackled me I mean just that. He knocked all of the air out of my body, to where I was actually gasping for a minute.

"Shit." He pushed up off of me, though his arms were still on both sides of my body."I'm sorry Kendall."

"God your getting fat." I cry, but we both pause when the door opens beside us.

Trent jumped up off the floor, then turned towards the confused looking carmel skinned boy. Who so happened to be standing at the door with nothing but a pair of boxers on. Because of that Trent was already turning into a rambling mess. Even I had to admit that the boy was working with a nice body.

"Uhh Their is a perfectly good reason that we're in front of your door." Trent glanced down at me, as I helped myself off of the floor. Without anyone offering to help me at all.

"Trent tackled me because I was about to ask you you're name." I spoke while standing up off the floor. The boys gaze trailed to me then landed on a now bright red Trent. His sea green eyes and exotic look stood out the most to me. I'd admit that if he was straight and I wasn't in love with someone else, I would think about making him mine.

A smile graced his features."Really? Why can't he ask me it himself?" I'd noticed that his gaze never left Trent while he spoke. That only gave me more reason to believe that he wasn't straight. Plus he did have a couple of feminine male friends, that hugged him for a little to long. If that didn't prove my theory then the fact that he also kissed some of them just sealed the deal.

"He's a little dazed after the fall." I replied, then elbowed Trent into the side. When I saw that his eyes were traveling a little to low."And shy."

He laughed,"Well I guess that's a good reason." His voice was smooth, and low. My guess was that he could talk any guy out of his boxers. The fact that he had a strong British accent to match was a plus. It was like giving the hottest guy in the world an accent, then having him take off his shirt.

"So..." I trailed off hopping he would fill in the space with his name.

"Mason." He stepped fully out of the door.

"So Mason, do you play any football?" I paused."Not the American football but the Soccer kind." I added.

He nodded."Me and some guys get together to play sometimes."

"Good that means you could take Trent." I offered like I was setting him up for a play date with some kids. Though I could feel Trent glaring at the side of my face, but ignored it.

"Kendall." Trent hissed.

He smiled a dazzling smile,"Guess it's a date then." Mason said ignoring Trent now.

I smirked sensing the humor behind Mason's last comment. This dude was okay. If he hurt Trent I'd still break his face."Pick him up at one and make sure he's back before the street lights come on."