Chapter 20: MAGCON EVENT

Start from the beginning

"Okay." He says with a pouty face and crying sounds. I hug him. Someday he will be a great father. 

"I love you." I say kissing him. He kisses back. 

"I love you too. Come on we have to show the world who you are." He winks. I giggle and all of us pile out of Taylor's house. Taylor opens my door for me and lets me in then closes it. He walks over to his side then we all drive over to the venue. 

Taylor places his hand on my thigh, so I intertwine our fingers together. 

He smiles at me with his pearly white smile. God he is fucking adorable. 

TAYLOR'S OUTFIT

TAYLOR'S OUTFIT

I love this man and I should have noticed it 3 years ago when I first met him. But I didn't. I fell in love with Colby, but he only broke my heart. Then Andy fell in love with me, but I only broke his by leaving because I didn't want to stay in Shreveport. 

I wanted to come home to L.A. with MAGCON where I belonged the whole time. 

If he wanted me to stay he should have never got me to forgive MAGCON, then we would be together, but hey this is Gods way of saying I am not the one meant for Andy, and that there's someone out there for him. 

Arriving at the venue is a pain in the ass because there's just lines upon lines of fans ready to see the boys. 

We get out of the car and prepare to walk through the line of all these fans. Taylor pulls me to him as close as he possibly can, then we all walk through the fans to get inside. 

I have never felt so protected by anyone in my life. Not even Colby or Hunter did that when we went through fans like that at one of the very first shows I went to.

"Okay guys it's time to go up there." Bart says. Shawn goes first because he is going to sing. 

He sings Believe by him, and then Trey goes up. When he is done its Aaron, Willie, the Jacks then its time for all of them to go up as a group. 

When they get up there the fans are screaming their heads off. I laugh because I used to be one of those fans screaming, but I am also Hunters little sister sooo. 

I stare at Taylor as he is jumping around the stage with the guys. I smile. Soon I am brought away from my daze when Taylor stops dancing with the guys. 

"Hey guys I have an announcement to make. I have a special guest here with us. I would like for you to help me give a huge warm welcome to Ms. Jinx Rowland!" He screams. I walk onto the stage. 

The fans are all clapping and screaming.

I smile. 

"Are you Hunter's sister or something?" A fan asks. 

"I am." I respond. Taylor then kisses me. 

"And she is my girl. Jinx Anne Rowland will you be my girlfriend officially?" Taylor asks. 

"Yes Taylor." I smile. 

"See ladies I am now taken and have been for a year. I'm all hers." Taylor says. His fans scream and clap. 

He takes off his shirt and throws it on my shoulder. I sigh. 

"Whats wrong babygirl?" 

"I don't like other girl seeing your body." I pout. 

"Hey they may get to see it, but you're the only one sleeping with it." He says kissing me passionately.