Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Going in Seoul,Korea)

"Gella.. Here's your passport and plane ticket... You will have your flight at 10:00 pm.." mrs. lean said as she handed her daughter all what she needs."thanks mom... "gella smiled."Just dont forget that im right here for you..to support your decisions..okay?!" mrs. Lean said as she hugged gella.. "mom your overreacting.. Stop it..haha" gella faked laughed just to make her mom stop sobbing."Okay.. So ready to go in thr airport?!?" Her mom said exitedly. "okay mom..Let's go" gella replied. Gella pulled her luggage along and her mom helped her.
Before Gella could go out of the house she stayed for a while. She picked the biggest frame near the table where frames and other things were displayed. It was her father's picture with her mother and her. "Father... I miss you.. I promised I'll do well for me to fullfill my dream.." Gella stated as a tear fell on her soft and fluffy cheeks. Actually , 4 years ago , gella's father died because of car accident. That time was very tragic. But right now , they already moved on and tried to have a better life so they moved here in Vancouver,Canada. They lived in america when Gella is four years old.
Back to present, mrs. lean called gella. "yess mom I'll be there in a second..." gella replied back.
Gella got out of the house and got herself inside the car. Mrs. Lean started the engine and took off.
After 15 minutes of driving they finally arrived. Gella glanced at her wristwatch. "Well,Early is better... 7:50 pm" Gela mumbled."Gella go and have a check in so that you could go faster on you files" Mrs. lean stated and Gella nodded.
"Bye mom..." Gella hugged her mom and waved her hands.
"S.M entertainment...I'll promise to reach you.. fighting." gella mumbled and waited for her flight.
2 hours have passed and finally Gella got in the plane and her eyes went close and she drifted to dreamland..