The new recruit

Another New stroy and it's dedicated to @SkylaRocket

Gao's Pov:

*I wake up to see bal not here* Bal .. *no response* Bal!!!!! * I run downstairs to see Bal and everyone eating* Whew. I said to myself. *I hear a knock at the door and I answer it to see Oka* Hai (Yes). I answered. "Hey Gao, May I come in?" She asked "Sure. Mom we have a visitor!!" *I go upstairs and change*

Oka's Pov:

"So Oka what are you doing here?" Mrs.Mikado asked "Gao is now On the buddy police squad." I said. " And your confession. Right?" Hana saidas she looked at me with a smirk. I blushed my face was crimson red* Hana!! I yelled . *someone bursted in and tried to take our buddys he was about to stab us when we open our eyes to see Gao stopping him but gets stabbed in the prosses*

Gao's Pov:

Tch. *the introder leaves as I Fall to the ground* "Gao" Everyone shouted amd ran twords me. "Gao you made it your a official police officer of the buddy police." Oka said crying. *I smiled then passes out from the blood loss*

At the hospital

Oka's Pov:

"Gao please be okay?" I said "He'll be fine, Bal" Bal said. "Your right he has been in tough situations before even though he almost quited buddyfight." Hana said. *Everyone left except me* *I held Gao's hand.* Gao please hang in there.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

First chapter done minna (everyone) I hoped you enjoyed this chapter !!