I'm sorry I was BORED

Akaashi had invited Bokuto to come over and watch a movie at his house. He didnt do this willingly of course; he only did so after Bokuto had begged and asked him over 9000 times and Akaashi had gotten sick of his crap.

Akaashi tidies the already clean living room but stops mid way. "Why the hell am I even putting in so much effort for that dork?"

"BECAUSE YOU LOVE MEEE" Akaashi heard Bokuto yell from outside the door.

"NO I DONT!... How did he even hear me from outside?.."

"I HAVE SPECIAL OWL HEARING" exclaimed Bokuto. Akaashi mentally facepalmed and walked over to the front door to open it. He stepped to the side as Bokuto practically flew in and took off his shoes with inhuman speed.

"Come on" said Akaasi as he motioned towards the living room. Bokuto sat on the couch and not even a second passed before he got back up and started looking through Akaashi's movie collection.

Akaashi sighed and walked into the kitchen to make them a bag of popcorn. He put the bag in the microwave and pressed the timer for 2 minutes. He stared at the microwave for a few seconds when all of a sudden he felt Bokuto's warm, steady breath on his neck. Bokuto whispered softly, "Do you want to watch fifty shades..?" Akaashi could hear him roll the S ever so slightly. This made akaashi's cheeks blush the slightest red before slapping his wandering mind back into reality.

"Bokuto i dont even have that movie."

"Aww i wanted to see if i could get a reaction but i guess you're too smart! I wanna watch harry potter, is that okay?"

"Sure" Akaashi said as he listened to Bokuto skip back into the living room.

Beep Beep Beep

Akaashi took the popcorn bag out and poured the popcorn into a bowl. He walked into his living room, turning the lights off in the way, and went to go sit next to bokuto on the couch. Bokuto pressed play and they began watching the movie that they had both seen about eleven times. They watched as Harry meets Hagrid and discovers thay he is a wizard. They watch Harry go to Hogwarts and discover many magical things.

About halfway through the movie, Bokuto gets a message on his phone from Kuroo and opens it to check it. After checking and what looked like replying to akaashi, Bokuto put his phone back on the table, rested his head on Akaashi's lap and continued watching the movie.

The movie ended and Akaashi's leg soon started feeling numb so he asked Bokuto to move his big spikey head. No reply. He leaned forward and not to his surprise, Bokuto had fallen asleep. Akaashi didnt want to wake the energetic boy so he reached into his pocket for his phone but found nothing. He remembered that he forgot his phone in the kitchen because Bokuto has surprised him.

He looked around for something to do when he spotted Bokuto's phone on the table. Akaashi told himself that it was rude to look through peoples phones but his curiosity soon got the better of him when he remembered the text Bokuto got earlier that night. He wondered if bokuto got a another text so he picked up the phone and found thay Bokuto had forgotten to lock his phone.

Akaashi hesitated before clicking on his most recent chat which was with Kuroo.

Kuroo: How the date going?

Akaashi's heart dropped. Was bokuto seeing someone? A nice, pretty girl that he would fall in love with? Would bokuto stop spending time with him? He kept reading.

Bokuto: Its not a date! Im just going to watch a movie with him! Leave akaashi alone :(

Akaashi let out the breath he didnt realise he was holding.

Kuroo: Suure. Anyways hope you get a kiss out of your "just a movie" ;) haha

Bokuto: Ha ha very funny you just love teasing me. I shouldnt have told you i like him

Kuroo: I know you love me ;) gtg bye

Bokuto: Byee

OH MY GOD WHAT? Akaashi couldnt tell if he was embarrassed or happy. Did Bokuto really like him too?

A/N:
Omg that text thing is literally the most cringy thing ive ever written idk why im still gonna post this