chap. 1 //school//

Bianca POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring privacy by Chris brown.

Bianca: GET THAT ASS IN THE BED IMMA LOCK THE DOOR SHAKE THAT ASS LIKE BOOM SHACKALOCKA BOOM SHACKALOCKA!!! WE DON'T NEED NOBODY WATCHING US!! NO EYES BUT YOUR EYES AIN'T NOBODY HERE BUT YOU AND ME LICKING YOUR PRIVET PARTS!! AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR PRIVACY!!!!!!

BM: (Bianca's mom) Girl be quiet and get ready for school.

Bianca: Ok.

Bianca took a shower put on her outfit (in the mm) she then called her friends on facetime. ( pretend that group facetime exists.)

FT convo:

Everybody at the same time: Ouu our outfits is fye

Then they laughed talked about all these other things

Madison: Aye yall the bus finna pull up so see ya and lets prepare for the clique.

Everybody else:alright lol peace.

At school

We walk in the building and today is not normal everyone is staring at us. Boys are whistling at us girls are making stank faces. Everything was going good until.

Jade dum ass pushes me and squad she laughs at us. Then my eyes turn bright red then all hell breaks loose. Then squad just starts beating the whole shit out of her squad. Our security is short and fat so every time they get called somewhere they end up waddling like penguins.

Bianca POV

We was beating the whole shit out of jades squad then someone comes and picks me and the squad off of jades squad.

Squad: Damn that was fast

Jalen: Let us finish them off

Bianca: Sorry mr. Security guard *turns around*

Guess who I see holding me and I can tell you that it is not a security guard.