Fights and Touching

Draco

                Draco awoke to a warm, rocking sensation that kept trying to seduce him back to sleep. It soon became apparent to the young blond that he was in the presence of another. He heard his companion groan and only one thought came to mind, Harry...

He immediately sat, resulting in him apparently slapping Harry across the face and waking up the sleeping raven.

"What was that for‽" Harry's voice sounded loudly into Draco's poor, left ear.

"You slept in my room, in my bed, as simple as that Harry." The cool response was uttered without thought.

Draco felt Harry shift closer as strong arms encircled his slim waist and a heavy weight rested upon his shoulder. Draco could feel the rumble in Harry's chest on his back as he chuckled before speaking. "Well, I should think that I might want to continue sleeping in your room, in your bed, Draco."

He fought to keep the warmth that he knew was a blush off of his pale cheeks but the vibrating rumble on his back told him that his attempts were futile. The vibrant rosy tint that adorned Draco's cheek continued to spread from his ears down toward his collarbone where the blush disappeared into his sleep shirt. He quickly felt for a pillow, grasping it tightly in hand before swing it above him and slamming it into the highly amused boy that was holding him.

Immediately the laughter stopped and Draco felt the grip Harry once had on him disappear before a pillow hit him in the face. "No fair! I can't see you Harry!"

"Well you should have thought of that before starting this battle, Draco." Sounded from across the bed to his right. "Of course, if you surrender now I'm willing to-"

Draco swung wildly at where he assumed Harry was and managed to get the pillow to hit his chest with a fair amount of force. However, before Draco could retreat, he found Harry's pillow hit him in the shoulder and the face as he fell back, sprawling on the comforter. Faster than he could move, Draco was trapped by Harry who was holding his wrists near his head and straddling his waist.

"Do you surrender?" Harry questioned once again, sliding his hands from Draco's wrists to intertwine their fingers together. Feeling their foreheads touching gently, Draco responded by gently kissing Harry. The kiss slowly deepened and Harry removed his hands from Draco's to better support himself, leaving the blond to wrap his arms around Harry's neck. Draco took this opportunity to carefully flip their positions without breaking the kiss, and once seated above Harry he broke it.

"No, Harry, I don't surrender. Not as easily as that, now help me get off the bed and to the lou." Draco commanded, nose struck haughtily in the air and unseeing eyes filled with mirth.