No Tittle

A/N I asked you guys yesturday for a new name for Daniel and Justin had the most votes and make sure to read what my note at the end of this chapter

*Beep* *Beep*

I woke up to my alarm going off for school. I got out of bed and took a shower. I got dressed in to a PINK shirt and light blue pants. I put on light blue shoes and put my hair into a high bun. I went to the living room, let Prince and Kong outside, and made sure I had everything ready. I let the dogs back in and Logan came and started his vlog.

Logan: Good mornin' Logan, what's poppin? So today I am dropping Mia off to school and then, I don't know what I am going to do from there, so... LET'S GO! But before we go, let's say hi to my boi, Maverick.

Logan went to Maverick and talked to him. Then, he came back out and did his transition.

Logan put his hand over his canera lense to do a cool transition.

I let the dogs back in, grabbed my book bag and my phone.

Logan: Ready to go to school?

Mia: Yeah, I guess so.

Logan: Leggo.

We got to Logan's car and he started driving.

Time skip to school bought to you by the weekend. Not the singer.

Mia: Bye Logan.

Logan: Bye. And if Daniel messes with you just ignore him.

Mia: Okay, bye.

I walked inside the building and Neveah ran to me.

Nevaeh: Hey girl!

Mia: Hey!

Nevaeh: So, what happened on Saturday?

Mia: What about it?

Nevaeh: The whole Justin thing.

Mia: Oh. That.

Nevaeh: Tell me. What happened.

Mia: No.

Nevaeh: Come on. I won't tell anyone.

Mia: Fine.

Me and Nevaeh had a walk and talk session about me and Justin.

Nevaeh: Wow. What a loser. He lost something valuable.

Mia: Really?

Nevaeh: Yes, he did. You were valuable to him and you were special to him. He clearly wanted to be stupid and blame you for something you didn't do.

Mia: I guess your right.

Nevaeh: I know I'm right. What he did was stupid.

Me and Nevaeh walked to our first and only class together and sat at seats. We talked for a couple minutes and Justin walked in. Luckily, I was sitting 2 rows behind him so that he wouldn't bother me. I ignored him and got back to the conversion.

Skip all class to lunch bought to you by Kong

Finally. Lunch. I got my lunch and sat at a table with Nevaeh and my friends. We were talking about our summer vacation when someone called my name.

Unknown person: MIA!!

I looked and saw Justin. I ignored him, again, and went back to the conversation.

Time skip to the end of school

Me, Nevaeh, and my friend Brittney was walking out of school and waiting for us to be picked up.