Morning thoughts

When I find myself awake, I rub my eyes and lay down on my back staring at the ceiling. I think about what I'm going to do, and how I think today will go. 

I think to myself, wash face, brush teeth, apply make up, do hair, put on uniform eat breakfast and go to the bus stop. I then think about how my day will go, who I will probably talk to and how each class will go. Not very well, not many people, boring. 

I do just as I thought I would. Once I'm at the bus stop, I feel tired, which happens every morning just as I'm about to leave for school.

My school is like no regular high school,I don't attend a public, or catholic high school hell I don't even attend a private one, but I like to think of it as one.

My high school is for... talented people. I don't just mean music or dance or media or drawing or any of that shit. I mean intellectually talented. You know? Chess champions, math wizards, even fencing celebrities. We still have our basic talents music, dance, drama, etc. but my high school really is like no other high school, see on television we were taught that at high school, you were either popular or not. Which is sort of true in any high school. But if also told us that the cheerleaders dated the jocks and they sat together, the geeks sat together and that if you weren't popular, you were nothing. I've been to a regular high school before, and it's the exact opposite. But in my high school, that's exactly what it's like. 

The only reason I attend this school is because I'm an artist. A drawer. I paint, I sketch I do anything that I like or that pleases me. I'm pretty well known, where I'm from, I'm not with the major artists like Zensty, or Woode or Lisszel, but I'm well known. I've won a lot of competitions, I've won major prize awards for my art and I've even been on television, quite often to be honest. 

When I was first "revealed" to the media I was 7. My painting of a tiger was first place in my schools art contest, and it was so good, they made a story just about my painting.