Eris...

Louis'  POV

Well, my best friend, Eris, just got here. And everyone seems to like her mostly Josh (If you know what i mean..) Anyways, yes, Josh now has a crush on Eris... Great! I get to play matchmaker!!! Ohhh, i can't wait to set them up. They can grow old and make littlle Erosh babies!

But, yeah Liam's still boxing and working out making me melt, Niall is still eating alot, Zayn and Harry are still always gone, and Josh is still firting with Eris... 

Eris, is about 5'2, she has long straight brown hair and gray-ish brown eyes. She is slightly tanner than me, which sucks. She is perfectly skinny but not to skinny like a model... But perfect!

She is also crazy, weird, and energy filled. She is very nice and sassy at times, like me...

Technically, we're twins, pretty much. She's american, but she moved to doncaster when she was 10, she's 20 now. 

Yes, she does listen to us all the time, she's a big fan, actually. Which is pretty cool, it's like she's my sister, who actually likes my music. Where my sisters make fun of me, but deep down, i know the like our music. I can talk to Eris about anything, which i do quite a lot. And she'll just sit there quietly listening. I pretty protective of her, but when josh likes a girl he won't hurt her, so i don't have too worry about him hurting her.

They're perfect together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii!! So, LeeyumlovesLoueh is Eris so you should go follow her!!

But, anyways, i hope you like the chapter. Sorry, it's so short!

I just thought i would update