Chloe Never Stops, Does she?

Finally, I give up and walk inside. Leaving most of my thoughts outside. I shut the door quietly, hoping Damon doesn't hear it. But this never works. Even if it's eleven o'clock at night! I hear his footsteps, and I know I can't hide from him forever. No matter how hard I try. 

"You're right," he said, sighing. I cross my arms and take a deep breathe, carefully listening. "I did use her. I was mean to her, but not enough to make her want to kill me! I cheated, Jade. Not on you, but on Chloe! She would always stay a safe distance from me. But sometimes, hardly ever, when she did come up to me and try to kiss me, I would back away like she did to me all the time. But no, I never would do anything to hurt you!" 

"So you lied to me, then?" I burst out, almost as if on fire. "This morning, you told me that I had nothing to do worry about, that nothing happened! You said you didn't do anything wrong! What's up with all these lies your giving me?" 

"I thought that if I told you, that you would just do what you’re doing now!" 

"What? Screaming? No! I wouldn't be as mad as I am right now! If you told me sooner, you wouldn't have had to lie! And I wouldn't be that mad at you." I yell, straining my voice.

What does he want me to say? Oh, I know you cheated, used her, and lied to me, but I forgive you? No! I can't fall in that easy.

"You know I have a right to be mad at you." I say. "Maybe even the right to be mad at you forever. You lied to me, Damon. But not only that, you lied straight to my face. How could you do that? How could you sit there and say you were innocent, when you knew you weren't. I cannot believe you'd lie to me like that!"

He's making me on some sort of rampage that I can't stop! I just want to yell and yell at him until he finally leaves me alone! I sound harsh, yes, but what else am I to do? 

"I'm sorry," he said, sighing, "I don't know what else to say, Jade." 

"How about good-bye?" I say trying to keep calm, even though I know it's not working, but yet, making my voice sound threatening and strong. 

"I can't do that!" he yelled back, "I can't say good-bye to you. I could never do that to you or me! Look, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, with you in my arms. Forever! But Chloe had to barge back into my life and ruin it all!" 

-"No!" I yell, cutting him off. "You did! You’re the one who barged into my life and ruined my life!" I strain my voice a lot more. 

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. He's selfish, that's what he is... 

"Alright. I'll go! But I'm not leaving forever; you must know I am coming back when the full moon comes out so I can protect you. So I know you’re safe." 

"I don't need you to protect me!" I yell. 

"I'm still coming back." he smiled.

"Just leave!" I yell frustrated, rolling my eyes again and I turn my back away from him. I hear him walk away, the door slams behind him and I shudder to the movement of the ground caused from the door being slammed shut.

I finally fall to the floor and let all the tears out -that I have wanted to let out- and I sit there for a long time. After a half an hour, I realize I'm wasting my time crying. I can do something else. But now since he is gone I can think about what I am going to do when he comes back, what should I say? Nothing? 

All of what has happened the last two months makes me realize how awful my life has been since then. I don't know what to do anymore. My life is forever damaged and crushed...

But Damon lied to me. Who knows of all the lies he told me. For all I know, everything he says to me is a like. Even counting, "I love you."  One last tear falls down my face in thought.

All I ever wanted was a movie-like-life. One where you grow up rich and beautiful, then you find a great guy, and you end up with a happily ever after-story! That's all I could have dreamed for...

Suddenly, the door bursts open again behind me. I quickly turn around and I open my mouth wide of to who I saw. Once again she is back....Chloe "Expecting someone else?" she asked confused with an evil voice, as my face light up. 

once again, I roll my eyes and remember that Damon has left. And maybe I do need his protection....but I denied it... I am alone and useless. I don't know how to control my werewolf form, so that isn't useful at all. So, in a minute, I'll be dead as long as that’s what she came for.

 "What do you want, Chloe?" I ask with a steady voice. 

"You." 

And here comes the bad parts that happen in my life. Is she going to kill me?

AUTHORS NOTE: YO! YO! YO! CHECKEEE ITT OUT! A NEW CHAPTER!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! COMMENT 

VOTE

 AND IF HAVEN'T ALREADY, FAN!!