C h a p t e r O n e

Ashton's pov

"Ruby it's over if you can't give me what I want then I don't want you, plus I have been cheating on you for 2 months, I never really loved you." I said bluntly before hearing...

Beep Beep

My alarm clock, great. I am dreading having to tell Ruby, you know what I just said in my dream. I don't like talking about it...

It's just I made a mistake in my first relationship with Allia and since then I have been a player...
And wrong about everything...

I guess you can call me the biggest errorist welp I best get up before the bathroom is taken.

I knocked on the door, because you never know... Nothing. So I walk in and start to brush my teeth then go to the toilet because a boy gotta go then take a shower and do my hair.

I walked out and just in time... Hunter and Brandon was pushing and running down the hall to get to the bathroom first I laughed as Hunter tripped. And Brandon ran in to the bathroom beating Hunter there.

I went to my room and picked out some clothes.

I went to the kitchen to see my mum. "Hey mum!" I chirped "Ashton... You have something to explain." She said grinding her teeth "what?" I said confused. " Why have you been cheating on Ruby she is a lovely girl and girls don't liked to be played like that" she said more calm.

"But mum I hate her really" I said like a winey 4 year old " Then why did you ask her out?" She said confused "Because she is hot." I said shrugging "Ashton you are grounded treat a girl with respect I am telling Ruby you are such a F boy! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" She said pissed.

At least I don't have to tell her.

Well this is lucky error
/\/\/ /\/\/ /\/ (13 it's supposed to be a tally but yanno)