Chapter 12

9 months later...

Rain's pov.
It has been 9 months and the baby has been doing well. So much has happened after the whole Amadahy-thing, i introduced Johnny and Mr. Moon to my family. It was hard for them to understand that i'm carrying Johnny's child, but they saw that how much we loved eachother, so they accepted our relationship. My uncle and Mr. Moon got along pretty well and quick, like they knew eachother for a long time. My mom was still not trusting Johnny, yet i understand her, what that man whom i regret calling him dad did to her. But bit by bit, she slowly began to trust him and treated him like her own son. Speaking of Johnny, his dad also got out of jail and he decided to open a garage to be a car engineer. Also, we got ourselves a house. Everything was doing well actually. I still go to the theater to sing. Johnny has become a singer of the theater. My friends are doing well, Rosita has been helping me with the baby and everyone else is excited, especially Gunter, he has been talking non-stop about how he's going to teach the baby his dancemoves. Ash has totally forgotten about Lance. Mike somehow became rich. Meena has builden up alot of selftrust. Miss Crawly is still the same, and Mr. Moon has finally a girlfriend. And now here i am, sitting at the edge of a rock, not high from the water, just thinking. It clears my mind when i'm here alone. Johnny always told me that it's dangerous to be alone here, (it's dangerous to go alone take thiiiiiisssss~!!) especially when i'm pregnant. But i could'nt help it.

(This is what she's wearing)I sighed as i rubbed my large belly

I sighed as i rubbed my large belly. "Your daddy is not gonna be happy is he finds out we're here.." I told my unborn child. It gave a soft kick in response and i giggled. Then i heard a familiar voice calling my name, i knew who it was. "Speaking of your dad..." i trailed off as Johnny ran up to me. "Rain, did'nt i told you that it's dangerous to be here alone?" He asked as he looked to see if i have injuries. I grinned innocently. "Sorry, but you know i can't help it." I said as he chuckled. "Yea.. But you're my girlfriend, so i need to watch over you." He picked me up in bridal-style as i squeaked and blush. "I-i can walk, you know" "You've walked enough for today, i'm sure you're tired" he said as he was bringing me to his car. I pouted. He has been extra overprotective ever since this Amadahy-thing. He was worried that something else like that would happen again. "Geez..." i looked away playfully, then i felt an extreem pain and a liquid running down my legs. I cried out in pain as Johnny panicked. "Rain?! What's wrong?!" "I-i think it's coming!" I cried out. It hurts so much, more than a normal stomachache, it's like my underpart is tearing apart. Johnny rushed to his car and layed me down on the backseat. He closed the door and rushed to the driversseat and speed-drived to the hospital..

Sorry it took so long! ^^'