Chapter 1

It is only you who can say you cannot,
Be your own inspiration and get the best out of it
Not only is a new day giving you another chance but it also brings a new you out.
                                     -eesha

Location: Orlando,  Florida

   Meeram Leiber in a sweatpants and a tank top,  hair packed in a messy bun with a glass of water in her right hand came into the room after her early morning routine of exercise, seeing her younger sister Annamaria Leiber following up with a Yoga show viewing on the television hung on the wall in their massive parlour which could contain atleast 300 people and with furniture's which at one's first sight would know to cost a lot of money and a chandelier hung from above the ceiling and a mini bar at the far end of the room with stairs by the side leading to the upper part of the house .

''Anna" called Meeram to her younger sister who was deeply engrossed in the activity she was doing.

"ANNAMARIA" called Meeram this time more louder which caused Anna to stumble out of shock, putting her hands on her ears .

"Oh, Meeram why do you have to shout so loud"

Meeram setting her glass of water on a small stool and sitting on the love shaped couch and throwing her shoes in different directions
"Well i had to since you were so concentrated on the tv show"
"Need to remind you that we have an occasion to attend in the next three hours and since you being the sluggish one You might need to start getting ready now"

Reaching for the remote and turning the tv off  Anna said " oww you show spoiler and thank you i am not sluggish maybe you are referring to yourself"
Meeram rolled her eyes, a habit she has gotten used to since Anna came home
Literally dragging herself upstairs to go dress up
"I hate you! " Anna said
Not meaning a word,  as both sisters has been the rock of each other since the events of the last 2 years which made them go from fragile daddy's and mom's angels to strong, determined young ladies.

Meeram and Annamaria Leiber are the daughters of  Robert and Jessica Leiber the Owners and founders of the LShowcase which is a popular and famous company which deals in a wide range of activities which include production of their very own customised shoes, cloth wears,  jewelries,  shampoo and some basic home necessities.
They even have their makeup cosmetic line which was opened for their girls.

They were show poppers,  being that they started this company on nothing and had made it grow to this extent,  they were always on news and all.

Being the youngest couple in the business with two kids they were envied by most people. Through all this their children were mostly abroad for school purpose provided with everything they wanted but what they missed was the time not shared together.

Everything was going fine or so it seems,  until one cold night as the Leiber's were at home and received an unwelcome visitor.

****so first chapter yay!  480 words just for you lovelies and many more to go.
I have a feeling i'd love you all more than spongebob and that's pure and true love coming from me... Soo what do u think???

                                        Love, eesha