It's for real!

This chapter is for rainbowfluffball. Thank you so much for reading and commenting.  Welcome to the family 💖

It's raining when I walk out. And as luck would have it I slip on my way out and scream. Daniel comes rushing out to find me on the floor, soaked in rain and on the verge of tears.

"Hey hey..  It's okay Rose. I got you. Calm down. " he picks me up to take me back inside.

"no no. I am.. Owwwww.. I am fine. I can walk home." I try to push him back and not cry at the same time. It was like using my strength against a wall. Did not seem to make a difference to him as he casually carried me inside like I weighed no more than a kitten. I felt good against his chest.

He laid me down on the couch. I was drenched. His sofa is destroyed for good.

Before I could protest he got me a towel and one of his shirts.

"you have five minutes to get into that. Dont wear pants. I need to check your leg." he tells me.

"Daniel listen it's o.. "

"I will come and do it for you if you are not done in five. " he interupts me and walks off.

What the fuck? 

I got my wet shirt and bra off and quickly put on his shirt. Taking my jeans off was another story altogether. I was crying by the time I was done. My leg hurt so bad. Thankfully his shirt was like a knee length dress for me. It was comfortable and smelled yummy.

He comes back in with his medical supplies and I blanch.

I hate doctors. I hate the funny smell.

"good girl." he praises me but then looks at me sniffling and sits down on the carpet to look at my left leg. It is swollen and going purple already.

"no no! Don't touch!" I scream when he brings his hand close to my bruised foot.

"shhh..  Its okay baby girl. I am a doctor remember?  This is what I do for a living." he tries to calm me down.

"no no! I am fine. Let me go home. This thing will go away by morning.!" I scream again  and move my leg when he tries to touch my foot. Moving hurts and I scream.

"Rose. Rosalie, lie back and close your eyes. Don't be scared cupcake." he tells me in the most soothing voice I have ever heard my entire life. I try to follow his direction and relax.

He checks my foot. I groan in frustration.

"you dislocated a bone. I will need to put you in a cast baby girl." he tells me.

"I am fine Daniel. It's nothing. Let me go home please." I beg again.

He stares at me. A hard stare and his mouth goes into a thin line.

He starts preparing a shot, ignoring me like I said nothing.

"This will help me numb your leg. Then we will put you in a cast honey."

To my horror, I start crying.

I have never taken a shot. Never ever. And I don't want one now.

Daniel's Pov

She sees the syringe and starts crying. It breaks my heart.

"no no.. No shot pwease. Hate shots!" she cries. She has slipped deep into her head space.

She is trying to get up with an almost broken leg, screams in pain and sits back down. I don't know how to calm her down. I wish Samuel was here right now!  He is the one with the charms. I am straight like an arrow.

"Shhh.. Shhh..  Listen sweet girl. Calm down. It just looks scary. It won't hurt much. Just a pinch." I take her hands in mine and rub her knuckles. It will hurt obviously. It is a needle going inside a broken leg.

She doesn't.

"no daddyyyyy..  No shot! " she cries against my chest. My heart skips a beat.

She just called me daddy.

I try my best to get her to calm a little so that I can give her the shot, fix her leg and get this over with but she just wouldn't listen.

I carry her to the changing table in my arms and strap her in. I have no other option. When she realises what is being done she starts crying harder and thrashing around, but she is already secure in straps by then.

"okay baby girl. Let us get this done and over with real quick. Close your eyes." I tell her as I prick her leg with the needle.

She screams in agony.

"Shhh..  Daddy is soo sorry honey. You are all done baby girl. The worst part is over now. " I wipe off her tears and kiss her on the cheek.

By the time I am done fixing her leg, she is exhausted and falls asleep.

I look at her. She is perfect. She looks absolutely adorable sleeping in my shirt.

I carry her to her crib, tuck her in and kiss her on the forehead.

"sleep well princess."

I take a stuffie and keep it beside her. She hugs it.

On a hunch I quickly grab a paci and put it in her mouth. She takes it and sucks on it like the baby girl she is.

I smile.

I then go and make a quick call to Cass telling her everything and also that little Rosie will be staying with me till her leg is healed. She seems okay with it for now.

Cant wait for tomorrow with my Rose.