chapter 3

lucy's p.o.v 

juvia and I walked over to the masters office. we knocked 3 times before entering, "hello children, what do you need" he asks concerned. we both looked down "we would like to leave the guild" I said sadly. he looked at us shocked. "why child?" he asks. "well gr- juvia means fullbuster cheated on juvia with erza-san and juvia can't bare being here knowing that, and lucy-san wants to leave because she wants to come with juvia" she replied sadly as tears rolled down her face. I hugged her and rubbed her back. he looked at his door mad "how could they do this to you"  he sighed and motioned us to come closer. we walked towards him and he removed our guild marks. I looked down at my hand and touched the spot that my mark once was. we hugged gramps and said our goodbyes. 

once we exited the guild, juvia and I went to pack our things. I asked virgo to take our stuff to the celestial spirit world. she nodded and proceeded to do as asked. juvia bought us some train tickets to crocus, we were going to the sabortooth guild and joining, with the masters consent of course. once we arrived I stared at the sabortooth guild in awe, it was huge!! we knocked on the guild doors and opened it. all the guild members all turned to see us entering. they all stared as we walked up to the barmaid, um, excuse me ma'am, can you take us to your masters office?" I asked nervously. the barmaid smiled "of course right this way" she led us up some stairs to the second floor.

juvia's p.o.v

the barmaid knocked on the door "master, there are some people here to see you" she said. "let them in" a deep voice said. I entered the room along with Lucy-San. the barmaid went back down to the guild hall. I seen a male about 6'1 in height, he had blonde spikey hair, toned chest with abs, a cocky smirk and the power radiating off of him. he noticed us and smirked even more. "well what do you too beautiful ladies need from me?" he says with his intimidating voice. "we- um, uh we...eh.." I tried to speak but I couldn't!! Lucy-San realized and spoke for me "well juvia and I wanted to know if we can join your guild" then a man with pitch black hair and blood red eyes appeared out of no where startling me. "aren't you guys in fairy tail?" he asks and raises an eye brow. he stares at lucy, waiting for an answer.

"yes we were in fairy tail, but not anymore, some personal matters have come up, so we had to leave" Lucy-san said. he nodded, "well my name is sting, and my partner here is rouge" the blonde man that I now know is sting stated. Lucy smiled "so can we join?" rouge walked up to sting and whispered something to him. sting smirked "yes of course, why wouldn't I let two breathtaking women join" he motioned us to come. Lucy and I smiled at each other and walked up to sting. Lucy had her mark on her right thigh in gold , while i had mine on my left thigh in light blue. sting offered us a place to stay and we accepted, he led us to sabortooths girl dorms. we both got our own room. we said our goodbyes to the boys.

I walked inside of my room to see that there was a nice queen sized bed, two dressers, a big closet and a tv along with a nightstand next to the bed. I was about to go inside the shower, but then realized that Lucy-San has my stuff!! I quickly shuffled over to her room and knocked on the door. "Lucy-San!! you have Juvia's belongings!!" she opened the door dazed and quickly looked at me. her eyes widened "oh yea!! sorry Juvia!!" she led me back to my room. she called out virgo and my stuff appeared in my room from the celestial spirit realm. I thanked her and she left to go unpack her stuff. 

once I was finished putting everything in place, I entered the shower. it felt good to relax in the warm water, it felt like you can be free from all your stress and anxiety. I loved water and rain, it reminds me of my memories, good and bad alike. as i thought about gray...I felt tears rolling down my cheeks...i had truely and deeply loved him with all my heart and soul, he had my heart in his hand. but he just broke it and threw it away, i don't know if i can forgive him....

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^

hey guys!!

i know its been a year...or longer but i made this chapter extra long (even though its still short) 

i feel bad that i haven't updated in sooooo long, i will update 2 chapters tomorrow as a gift to say how sorry i am...

actually you guys deserve more..i'll try to update more frequently 

I have a new cover!!

It was made by my sister evangilynahcochet!!

You guys should go follow her! She has awesome books and updates frequently!

Unlike me ;-;

I hope you like this one!