Chapter one.

[Warning
Any hateful or inappropriate comment will be deleted and or muted.]
You sat on your bed.  Looking straight at the clock.  Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and years since you last saw him.  You lost him first.  Then you lose your family.  What else can go wrong? 

You sighed frustratedly.  You get up to take a quick shower.  You get out and brush your hair.  You went to lay in bed again.  You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

IN dream

You follow them close behind making sure they don't see you.  You grow suspicious as you see him grabbing his shoulders.
He pulls him closer to the river.

He then pushes him into the water and runs away.

"BEN!!!". You yelled.  You jumped into the water.  You swam to his direction.  You tend to grab his hand as he tries to grab your.  But you couldn't reach for him.

Waking from your nightmare

"AHH!!" You yelled out as you woke up.  It can't be possible.  You dreamed about after so many years.  That happened in 2003 though.. why did the dream just come back?  You began crying and sobbing.

"Oh Ben... I wish I was there to save you before that SON OF A BITCH THREW YOU!!!!" You cried.  You kept cursing until you finally managed to calm yourself.

You looked threw your window and saw a shadow in the woods.  You got up and looked at it.  You slowly walked to the shadow and looked closely without getting seen.  You can eventually make out a small silloute. You to your closet grab a backpack and a few pistols you robbed and a few bullet packs. You opened your window jumped out and ran to the forest as fast as you could towards the shadow.  The unknown person looked at you and began running until you came a upon a long bridge that led to the other side of the forest.

You stomped and looked down and saw a hat.  You picked it up and looked at it.

"Ben...?" You read out loud a some stitched name.

You lower the hat and look forward.

"He'll come back for it?  Will he?"  You sigh.  Should you go return it?  You make your decision and cross the bridge.

Carefully not to fall off.  You make it to the other side of the forest. 

You began walking in the direction he came from.  You hope to not get into trouble as you kept walking deeper into the woods.