Chapter 6

I smiled up at Calum. He stepped away as Michael gave him a glare.

       "Sorry about him, he can be a little rude sometimes." Calum said shrugging and stepping away from me.

        "That's an understatement." I huffed.

         "Well, you're no angel either, babe." Michael said angrily.

          "Whatever. Calum, want to swim with me?" I asked, looking at Calum in a way I hoped he understood I was going somewhere with this.

          He looked at me confused before it sunk in. "Oh. Sure!"

           Calum took my hand and we walked into deeper water. I looked behind me quickly to see Michael glaring at us. I turned back around giggled.

          "So, do you like Mikey?" Calum asked as he cornered me against the outside of the pool.

          "No way, I'm just trying to annoy him." I said grabbing onto his forearms that he placed on the outside of the pool.

          "So, we give him a show then?" Calum asked getting closer.

          "Pretty much." I slid my arms around his neck and pulled his head closer.

         "Sounds like a plan." He said pressing his lips to mine.

          I tangled my fingers in the little hairs on his neck and pulled him impossibly closer. Our mouths slotted together and we moved our mouths together rushed and sloppy.

           Calum's hand slid down to my bikini top and lightly grabbed my boob. I gasped, and Calum's tongue slid into my mouth. I slowly entered his mouth with my tongue, and our tongues swirled around each other.

           Suddenly, Calum was no longer by me, but to the side of me. In his previous place stood an angry Michael. He pulled on my hand, tugging me away from the pool ledge. "Out. Now."

        "What the hell do you think you're doing!? Get off!" I said pulling against his grab on me.

         "Come on." He said in a dark voice. I felt a little fear run through me but at the same time I shivered at his sudden dominance.

        He pulled us out of the pool, not letting go of my hand. He opened the screen door to the backyard and opened it quickly, shoving me inside.

        "Don't you dare wet my floors!" Ana yelled from outside.

         Michael slammed the door shut and pulled me farther into the house. We were now standing by the staircase and he pinned me against the wall.

       "What do you think you're doing?" Michael demanded, getting closer.

       "I could ask you the same thing, get away from me." I said pushing against his chest.

         He grabbed my hands, keeping them against his chest. "Do you really want that?"

         He leaned in, barely brushing our lips together.  I leaned in but he backed away. "I'm not going to kiss you. Not when you kissed him."

         I looked at him confused but I was suddenly being lifted. I wrapped my legs around his waist to avoid falling. "Put me down!"

         He ignored me and walked us into the bathroom by the stairs. He sat me on the sink counter and stepped between my legs. He slid his hands slowly from my calves to my thighs. His hands ghosted over my crotch but continued upwards.