I walked out and grabbed my shoes, tied them, went down, and sat at the couch. I thought that I'll have a little chat with the LeBlancs.

"Katie??" I called out her name. "...." no response.

"Katie??" I called one more time. "Yes Hayden? Here at the garage!" She yelled back.

I walked over to the garage and saw Katie playing with Hayley, Billy went out having his own guys night. But not drinking if that's what you're thinking.

"Can I talk to you for a while Katie?" I asked her.

She looked up and smiled.

"Sure Hayden." She agreed and stood up.

"Hayley I'll be right back." She excused herself and we both walked and went inside one of there cars so we can have a private chat.

"What is it Hayden dear?" She asked.

"Annie has been getting threats from..." i hesitated at first. "From who?" She looked worried.

"Kenzie..." i spit out the name. Her eyes widen, but didn't look like she's really in shock.

"I knew that kid was trouble to Annie!" She cursed. "You knew?" I asked. "I kinda assumed this is gonna happen." She answered. I just nodded and spoke again.

"But I have a plan..." she looked at me ready to hear me out. "What is it??" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, today I'm gonna go out with Kenz. An-" I was cut off by her words. "What?! Your with Annie! I tho-" she got cut off by me.

"I know, but just hear my plan out please Katie??" I pleaded. "Ok fine." She said not amused but still listening.

"And then later on I will brag on how much I spent time with Annie, How I love her so Much, and how she's my life. And I 100% know that she will be jealous, and try to threat Annie again to break up with me. I'll just tell Annie to be cool and don't believe on everything that she said. Then, when the time's right, I'm just gonna bust her and that's it." I explained the plan to Katie. She just nodded and hugged me, I hugged back.

"I knew you're the one for Annie." She whispered. "Thanks for trusting me Katie." I whispered back at her.

"Of course." I felt so blessed, having the girl that is completely honest, and Her mother to give me her 100% trust.

I said goodbye to Katie and Hayley and went out of the door and saw Kenzie at the porch sitting down with her phone on her face. I decided to scare her. I tiptoed near her and grabbed her shoulders. She jumped and screamed.

"AAHHHH!!" She screamed and quickly looked behind, I gave her a smirk and she just went back at me with a death glare.

"What?" I joked, not removing the death glare off of her face.

Kenzie's POV:

"AAHHHH!!" I screamed jumping the crap out of ms. I quickly looked back and saw Hayden smirking. Annoying. I just shot him with my death glare.

"What??" He said in a joking tone.

"Shut up Hay." I pushed him giving us some distance, I stood up and rubbed the dirt off of my bum.