part one of blooming.

The baby that was born in that white room is now a 2-year old boy. He runs around his room excitedly even though there's nothing to be excited about. He jumped from one corner to another, imagining that they were islands. Everyone could say that he's too active for his age.

"Tae!" He smiles brightly when he hears his mother's voice. He turns around and sees the beautiful lady in the doorway, her arms out. Thinking that it was an invitation for him, Taehyung engulfs her in a breathtaking hug.

"Did my little Tae miss me?" She ruffles his soft hair and pecks it.

"I mished momma." His words are muffled since his teeth are not yet complete, making his statements cute and adorable. His mother suppresses a giggle from coming out, but miserably fails.

"Momma missed you too," She whispers in his ears. Taehyung grins at him and kisses her nose.

She felt an emotion, the same one that she had when she said 'i love you.' to her husband, and when he said 'i love you too.'

"Tae wuves you too!"

¤¤¤

A faint aroma of bacon and eggs greets Taehyung when he opens his eyes. He immediately runs from his room and proceeds to the source of the appetizing smell, the kitchen. He sees his parents laughing together as his father hugs his mother from the back. He tip toes and soundlessly places himself behind them, a michievious smile appears on his face as he wraps his arms around them.

"Family hug!"

His parents close their eyes and try to recover from their mini heart attack. They both glare at him, but he replies with a smile that they can never resist.

"I swear to God, Taehyung, you'll be our death," His father jokes.

"Taehyung is sorry!" He exclaims and kisses their cheeks. They laugh it off and peck him back, it's an automatic response.

"Go to your seats, gentlemen, breakfast will be serve!"

¤¤¤

The young boy fixes his bag's strap before entering his school's gate. He smiles at their guard, who smiles back since they've known each other since when Taehyung was still in nursery. He also believes that he deserves the loyalty award.

He decided to go their bulletin board so he can check his new section. A random hand touched his shoulder and a not-so manly scream was heard from him. Almost everyone in the hallway stared at him, but they soon brushed it off.

"What a start of the school year, Taehyung." He glares at the culprit and almost kills him with his shoes.

"What was that for?" He frowns. Is this the revenge for what I did to my parents awhile ago?

"To surprise you? Duh?" The suspect flicked his forehead, which made his frown deeper. He turns around and continues walking towards the said board.

"I don't deserve this," He mumbles but luckily and unluckily, the other guy doesn't hear it. They walk quietly as old and new students pass by them.

They soon arrived at their destination. There are some of his schoolmates who are also curious to find out if they'll be with their friends or not. Some of them shouts in happiness and some groans because of despair.

When Taehyung finally got his chance to see the paper that holds the information about their sections, his eyes widened and he almost shouted but stops himself. He already gave himself enough embarrassment.

"Jungkook!"

"What, I'm just beside you, fool." He ignores his remark and gapes at him in disbelief.

"I'm stuck with you for another year!" He stomps his feet and whines like a kid.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook pushes him in the side and checks it. His mouth automatically exposes its inside when he reads their names in a sheet of paper that says 'SECTION A'.

"I'm so tired of seeing your face."

"Same."

Best friends indeed.

[][][][]

i know it's too short and boring please forgive me. SO YEAH THIS IS A REPLACEMENT FOR STUPID CUPID SINCE I CANT CONTINUE THAT TRASH ANYMORE

8AHAIWWUJWJWJW IM ACTUALLY EXCITED FOR THIS WUWNJW BASICALLY FOR COMPLIMENTING TAEHYUNG :/

I LOVE Y'ALL!