Chapter 2: Waiting forever

Chapter 2
Waiting forever (Jason)

Jason was speechless and unsure of what to do. His head screamed to go after Piper but his body wasn't responding. He wanted to jump off a cliff...no even more torturing than that. Maybe fall into Tartarus and being rip into shreds by a Titan.

Why was he so stupid? He just made the most beautiful girl in the world mad at him. He slowly wrapped his arms around his head and escaped from the crowd that was around the camp fire.

He should've known better about Piper's feelings but instead he never thought about it. Guilt was all he felt.

Without a word, he dashed to the Aphrodite's cabin. The camp was silent because everyone was gathered at the fire. As he stood infront of the Aphrodite's cabin, he raised his hand and knocked. Jason's hand was moving like crazy and For what seems like forever Piper replied.

"Who is it?" She asked and her voice was thick with emotion. Jason's heart sank.

"I-it's me Pipes." He whispered hoping Piper would open the door. There was a moment of silence except for the cries of the night owl.

"Pipes, let me in. I know I'm dumb and stupid I should've known and came to apologize you on my own-" Jason started.

"Go away!" Came back a soft reply from the girl he loves more than his life. He pushed the door again expecting it wasn't locked.

"Piper..." He began again.

"I said go away! Gosh Jason Grace! Go away!" Shouted Piper and another set of crying followed. Silently cursing under his breath, he banged his head on the wooden door. He gritted his teeth and sat down against the door.

"Piper, I'm going to stay here until you open up the door" Jason mumbled but Piper didn't reply. So for a long time, Jason sat outside of the Aphrodite's camp while Piper was inside.

About 9 p.m, the rest of the Aphrodite kids came back from their dinner and saw Jason sitting outside of their cabin.

"What sup lightning boy?" Asked Drew smiling in her casual creepy way. Without saying a word, Jason moved to one side and let the Aphrodite's kid enter their cabin. Somehow, Drew had the key and unlocked the door. Jason stood outside as Piper's half-siblings went in and flicked the light on.

Jason caught a glimpse of his love life facing down on her bed, but it was only for a second when they flung their door shut.

That night, Jason didn't go back to his cabin and spent the night sitting at the door. Mosquitoes kept biting him and it was cold. Sure enough, it wasn't the best night ever but Jason experienced worse.

Jason never actually dared to drift off into a slumber because he hoped that at some minute, Piper will open the door and face him. He replayed the memories he had about Piper, from the start where they first met on the school bus. Jason looked up to the sky and actually saw the different constellations. With a sigh, he shut his eyes and prayed to his dad when the door behind him opened slowly with a creak.......

---------------

This is my first Jiper story so don't be too harsh. vote :)