Not Quite The End...

Hi again lovely Wattpadders,

Last Friday saw Chapter Eight of Melting Ms Frost go up, along with a closing foot note from me explaining that we'd reached the end of the excerpt as authorized by HarperCollins. From some of the messages I've been receiving since then, it appears that not everybody has 'seen the memo' so I thought I'd do a quick post here, where it's likely to be more visible, to answer some of the most common questions and help clear up any lingering confusion. 

Are the eight chapters the whole story?

No. The eight chapters are a preview only. The novel as a whole stands completed at 29 chapters.

Will more of Melting Ms Frost be posted on Wattpad?

Unfortunately no. I've been absolutely amazed by my experience on Wattpad, and as much as I'd love to continue to share Annabel and Aidan's story with the fabulous readers here, I'm bound by contract to my publisher, and this is not my decision to make. 

Man! Does this mean I'm gonna have to buy it? Where is the book for sale?

I don't actually have a definitive list but as far as I can tell, the English language ebook is available from  pretty much most of the usual online book stores - iTunes, Amazon, Google, B&N etc as well as many country specific retailers. For the moment the paperback is only available in stores in the UK (although international shipping is available through various retailers). Check with your local supplier.

Will you be posting any other stories here?

I very much hope to. But as my first commitment is to complete the sequel to Melting Ms Frost (yes these two get to continue their battle of wills in another full blown novel!) I'm unsure when that might happen. I will send out any updates on this via broadcast messages which you should receive if you're following me.  

 **EDIT 26.02.15** Just to let you know, I've now started adding chapters of the sequel, Playing With Fire, here on Wattpad!

I hope that information is helpful. And while I have your attention... I'd once again like to thank you all for your amazing support and say how great this experience is proving to be for me as a writer. I spend most days holed up in my little room, lost in my own head, so the chance to come here and connect so readily with bookworms and wordsmiths and story lovers has made Wattpad a place that has exceeded all my expectations. 

Happy reading.

Kat x