Episode 5: Flower Petals and Cake

"Here we are the night school," said Reiji.

Hinako stared at the school.

"Wow..." she said drowsily, still tired.

"Yui, take her to the abandoned music room," Reiji told her. Yui nodded in response.

"There's music there...?" Hinako titled her head.

Yui nodded, while smiling

Yui nodded, while smiling. 'Kawaii, she's so cute!'

When they opened the doors, rose petals attacked them. "Uwoww..." Hinako said with a straight face.

"Welcome!" A few boys were standing there with uniforms and bright smiles. "Oh, it's Yui-san! Is there anything we can do for you?" Tamaki asks.

"Yes, can you take care of Hinako-chan for me, please?" She asks and reveals Hinako to them.

Hinako just stared at them.

"Of course, she's so cute!" He squealed and hugs her tight.

"Looks like boss really likes her..." Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync with a sweat drop.

"Well, you have to admit it she is kinda cute..." Haruhi said with a small smile.

"Yeah Hinako-chan, do you like cake? " Honey- senpai asked while grinning cutely. 

She looks at him before nodding. "Yes."

Honey-senpai blushed from her adorable act.

"Well, I must be going," Yui said, then leaves.

Hinako looks The spot where Yui once was.

"Big... sister..." She whispered with a sad face.