Chapter One: Caught

A/N: Word count: 1406

Sitting on the bed of the hotel in leather pants, a black Nirvana shirt and boots - as well as Cheeto ball dust staining my finger tips as I continued to watch Lord of The Rings.

That is, until the was a loud bang and the hotel door flew open. Jumping slightly I looked at the pretty boy and large puppy dog man as they held their guns in the air.

"Where's my car?"

"In Japan by now." I slowly stretched, eyeing the two boys before I sat up and tilted my head to the side.

 "Where the is she?!"

 "Dean!" the tall man yells at his friend.

 My hand slipped behind my back and closed around Ziggy Stardust's handle. The short man approached the bed and glared down at me over the barrel of the gun, "You know... you should not hold a gun up to an Australian."

"Why not?" he growled and I smirked.

"Because we're fucking nuts."

I hit his arms with my leg hand, ducking around his left side I came up behind him, yanked his jacket so he came down to my level, kicked the back of his knee and then pressed Ziggy Stardust's blade to his throat, "That and we always have some kind of weapon on us." I whispered into the guys ear.

"Put the knife down." I felt the barrel of the gun against the back of my head and I smirked.

"Okay, okay, we're all calm here. I will slowly put the knife down and-" turning as I shoved the short man face first onto the bed I smacked his hands up, a gun shot echoed around the room and I put my fist into his stomach.

Then I clocked him one in the ball sack.

Grunting in surprise he buckles down and I grabbed the short man and pulled him back as I pushed him against his tall companion and pushed Ziggy Stardust against his neck, "Now, why is pretty short man and tall gorgeous man bursting into my hotel room? Oh, and how did you find me?"

"The phone has a GPS tracking device in it."

"... Shit." I muttered, until the short man somehow hit me, disarmed me and pinned me against the bed, "Well, you're a kinky one, ha?" I scowled at him.

He was about to say something until his phone rang, but he continued to stare at me, "Hey, aren't you going to get that?"

Pulling his phone out of his back pocket he answered the call, "Hello? Cas, no - what - I'm in Hotel Savanna in Minnesota, room thirteen-" 

"I'm here now."

"What the fuck." I yelped as I struggled to get out from under the guy who was pinning me down as some random in a trench coat stood there, looking shocked.

"Sam, you okay?"

"Yeah." the guy I punched in the jewels whispers in pain.

"Dean, get off of Molly." both the guys and I's attention looked up at the trench coat guy in confusion.

"What the fuck - how do you know my name?!" I yelled.

"Cas, you know this girl?" Dean got off of me and I scrambled over to the opposite side fo the bed and went to the corner, looking at the three men in fear and anger.

Cas stared at me in shock, "I didn't thin that it was possible - it was only rumors..." he whispered to himself.

Backing up against the window I fiddled with the lock and tried to  open it as I stared at everyone in the room - goddammit I have to leave everything behind. This is bullshit.