What has become of you? - GamRezi

Gamzee had invited you to his hive, wanting to spend some 'bitch tits miraculous time with you'. You never really understood the clown, despite that you showed up. Once you entered the Highblood's hive he greeted you lazily as usual, handing you over a baked good. Sure you knew he liked to bake but...cupcakes?..No sopor? Alright? You asked why he'd given you this and he replied with a simple "Thought you might be hungry, motherfucker. So I up and made you some fuckin cupcakes." He'd grinned at you as you took a hesitant bite. His grin turned sinister, once calm golden eyes now a dark and menacing amber as the world around you went black and you hid the floor with a dull thud. When you woke you groaned, attempting to move your head..only to find it was strapped down aswell as your arms, torso and legs. You were pinned to a rack of steady boards making it impossible to move. Your leg straps spread your legs wide apart and your arms were spread just as far. It made it..easier..for Gamzee. As you squirm and writhe Gamzee suddenly sways into sight, a grin on his face. "Wicked. You finally motherfuckin woke up. NOW WE CAN UP AND GET STARTED."

Terezi doesn't cease her struggling when he finally comes into view--in fact, it only increases. There's a look of rage on her face, and she bares her teeth at him. She can't move and her head hurts; she's at his mercy. This terrifies her. He's obviously got some /problems/, and she can't escape. The best she can do is to look threatening as possible. Showing weakness doesn't sound like an option. "Makara! What the hell is this?! What do you mean by 'get started'!?" There's a fierce look on her face but her words betray her terror and anxiety. Her voice shakes, and it's much higher than it normally is. She shouldn't have agreed to see him. She should have just stayed home and bothered Karkat or something dumb like that, but no. Now she's stuck here. Terezi is overcome with a mixture of anger at herself, anger at him, and horror.

●: The larger troll was amused by the struggling, grin only growing as he laughs. Her show of anger and fear only fuels his eagerness to begin. Gamzee simply chuckled and stepped back into the shadows, wheeling over a metal table with the same eerie grin. His attention returns to the teal female as she speaks, eye brow rising ever so slightly. "It's the motherfuckin miraculous activity I had up and planned. OH, YOU'LL UP AND MOTHERFUCKIN SEE SOON ENOUGH." With that he flicks on a light switch, the light slowly flickering on to reveal the sick and twisted scene laid out. On the far side of the room was a table, made of the bones of past trolls, organs were tied onto the table with bright ribbons. The organs seemed to be floating, filled to the brim with helium. The bone table was littered with the severed heads of trolls, some were recognisable, such as Eridan, Sollux and Vriska. Their eyes were shut as if they were sleeping, horns missing and they were wearing party hats that seemed to be made from their own skin. Above the table was a grey banner, also crafted from troll skin. The words "You can't spell 'laughter'. WITHOUT FUCKIN SLAUGHER :o) " Were scrolled along it. When it came to the clown he was wearing a large troll skin top hat, decorated with the colours of the rainbow from past victims aswell as a suit, that resembled one a ringmaster would wear. It was made and decorated the same as the hat. Hanging from the clowns neck was a necklace decorated with severed troll horns. Gamzee tipped his hat, his grin growing as he bowed "Do you like it? I UP AND GOT THIS SHIT TOGETHER BY MYSELF." He exclaimed, all to proud.

🌀: She was going to vomit. She was overwhelmed with the scent of dead troll, every part of them. The bone, the skin, organs, blood... but all separated! Terezi tried to stop her breathing, not wanting to 'see' this anymore. Oh Gog, this was going to be her. She was going to be turned into a fucking HAT. She hyperventilated a little from her efforts, and she realized that there was no avoiding this. It was impossible to close her eyes and block out the sight. She was forced to breath and, likewise, forced to witness the slaughter. "You're insane!" She shrieked, voice coming out a lot louder than she'd been intending. "Get away from me!" She struggled, trying to fight down the tears. "HELP!" The options were running out, and all she could do was shout helplessly. Terezi howled and shrieked, trying to call someone to help her. That is, someone who wasn't already dead. It was torture, and he hadn't even really done anything yet. Adrenaline was flooding her system, but she couldn't fight or run. She was strapped down and forced to stay still. It terrified her. After a moment the screaming wasn't even words anymore. It was just noises, any sound that she could make.