Six Months

January 17, 2017 at around 10:00 is when my life changed. That was the day that I had broke......something inside of me had finally given up and I gave up with it.

But something else happened on that day too. It was the day that my Angel of sorts came to my rescue, or better yet.....my resurrection.

I was already dead by the time we met. I was dead emotionally, mentally.....just not physically. But I had planned to change that.
If you were to have asked me how I felt about him, I would've said that I didn't like him because he was too happy. If you were to ask me now, I'd say that I love him with every atom in me, but he's still too happy.

He's always cheerful.......even when it's hard. I, on the other hand, am not. I see the very worst in everything.....including myself while he sees the very best in everything......also including myself.

I honestly can't begin to talk about my love for him. He's more than the love of my life......he's my other half, my best friend, he knows me better than anyone else. I love him more than anyone else that I've come across. He makes me smile when I'm sad, he makes me laugh when I pout, and he makes me wanna live when I wanna die. He's my personal shrink, my motivator, my shoulder to cry on, my hand to hold, and a HUGE part of my future.

He's my everything and I used to have nothing. Anyone who has self doubt needs someone like him. I'm not going to lie and say that he's perfect (to me he's better than that) because other people will disagree and I'd hate to have to hurt those assholes. He's been hurt before numerous times and still has hope for this world.

I have a lot of respect for him. He's choosing to love a girl who doesn't even love herself......you have to be really strong mentally and physically to do that. Loving someone is hard as it is, but loving someone who doesn't love herself is unbearable sometimes.
This is the love of my life.....he puts up with my bullshit and respects me as much as he loves me. We couldn't be so different, but then again we're basically the same person. God has put me through a lot of shit and I've been through hell and back, but it's completely worth it because I have him.....

So......happy six month anniversary love. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, but as long as I'm with you....I'm fine.

Lost63