The Surprise

As the day when by quicker, I couldn't help but jump up and down. Why couldn't our anniversary picnic be now!? I watched from the sword arena at Jason. He and Percy were sword fighting, Jason's laugh was just so cute and handsome. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Piper? You okay?" Annabeth asked. "Yeah. Just admiring the handsomeness of my boyfriend." "Okay Aphrodite." I playfully punched Annabeth shoulder. That's when I heard her voice.

"I told you you idiot! Jewelry is WAY better than stupid candy!" Drew yelled at a Hermes kid. "But the jewelry store put too many traps for me. They knew I would steal again!" The kid, Sebastian said. "I don't care! Get arrested! At least I would've known you were thinking of me when you robbed that store!" Drew threw the candy to the ground and stepped on it. "What a witch." Annabeth said.

We walked over. "Take it easy Drew. Don't be such a jerk." I said. "Since when did you ever know about love miss know it all." "Hey! No one calls my friend that!" Annabeth said. Drew took the candy and threw the box at us. Just as Annabeth was about to beat her, I grabbed her arm.

"It's not worth fighting someone who you know will lose." I said. "I just wonder why even after all these years, Drew can't take a hint that you're happy. We saved the world from an evil goddess, we did her a favor. Now she can live with her makeup." As we watched drew throw her fit, I turned to Sebastian.

"Look Sebastian. You don't need a girl like Drew. She's WAY weaker than you." Sebastian clutched his fists. "Yeah. Drew is a b****. And so is love." Sebastian ripped his card and stormed off, people looking at him.

"Whoa. What happened with him?" Percy asked. "Apparently, Drew takes down everyone. That's her evil power." Annabeth said. "Piper, its sunset." Jason said. I looked at Annabeth who gave me two thumbs up. "Alrighty then. Let's get this anniversary started." Jason offered his hand as I took it.

He led me to the top of the strawberry hill where a huge blanket laid over something. "What's this?" I asked. "You'll see." Jason ripped the blanket away and showed a full chair with a blanket and popcorn. There stood a projector where a movie was about to play with stringed lights. I covered my mouth, shocked.

"Sparky. It's, it's beautiful." I hug him and give him a full kiss on the lips. He wanted more of the kiss, but I pulled away. "Hey!" He said. "Maybe later." I smirked. He laughed. "And I'll enjoy every second of it." I pulled my gift out. "I had Leo help me build it. Thought this was perfect." As he slipped the sword out of the bag, he smiled big. "Whoa Piper. This is big!" He said. On the handle laid the words Jasper and the date of our anniversary.

"This is just creative. I love it." Jason pulled another gift from his pocket. "Jason!" I said. "I promise this will be ONE of the last gifts." I pouted. "Turn around." He said. I turned, and I heard the sound of little chains. "If you're trying to kidnap me, then you better beware I still hold your sword." He laughed. That's when I realized it was a necklace. It was two hearts locked, the colors of our birthstones.

"Jason! It's beautiful!" I hugged him tight

"Jason! It's beautiful!" I hugged him tight. "A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl." "You didn't have to do this!" I looked down at my necklace. "If there's one thing I know, it's that I love you with ALL my heart. And I'm hoping we can continue." I was confused as he came closer. "Piper McLean, will you-"

He was interrupted by a BOOM sound. We turned to find smoke from camp and screams. "Oh no." I said. We ran down to camp, everyone in a crowd staring up at a ship. "Missed me?!"